Chapter 3

happy Sunday. (I know it's not Sunday but it wasn't updating apparently so I re did it)

______________________________

Chapter 3 - Fiancé

Kaylie's POV

"Kailey will you marry me?" Jeydon asked opening a box with the most beautiful with a ring in it, where have I seen that?. Im in complete shock. "Yes Jeydon yes, of course I will marry you" he gets up and hugs me as my feet leave the ground, when he puts me down he slides on the ring and the whole restraunt 'awed' and clapped at my saying yes. This is the best day ever! The only thing that could make it better is if Jade was here to see that.

Jeydon's POV

Jeydons gonna be so happy, I mean I'm so happy. Ugh fine it's Kyle, Jeydon got to scared and nervous to go so I went in his replace and Kailey didnt even know. It's totally wrong I know, but my brother was so scared and nervous I felt bad, besides he said he'd owe me some day. At least Kailey said yes and didn't notice. I only knew what she likes cuz Jeydon told almost every detail about her.

To: My Twin Is Ugly😂- your girlfriend said yes u idiot now come here and switch my places. Hurry!

From: My Twin Is Ugly😂- that's great! I'm engaged, and I'll be right there, go to the bathroom in 5.

To: My Twin Is Ugly😂- technically IM engaged but whatever haha (kidding). and yes sir! *salute*

He better hurry up.

(the real) Jeydon's POV

Kailey said yes! Im soo excited. I better get goin cuz she'll notice soon I bet.

*4 minutes later*

Okay so now I have to get to the bathroom without being noticed, especially by Kailey. C'mon a few more steps to the bathroom, "hey Kyle!" I heard Kailey's angelic voice, SHIT! "uh hey Kailey" I said, "what are you doing here? and why do you look like Jeydon?" she questioned, "using the bathroom and it's our twin day" man I wish I could kiss her, oh I hope Kyle didn't. "Okay well I'll see you later bud" she said with a quick kiss on the cheek, does she always do this to my brother? No time gotta

get in bathroom. I found it, opened the door and stepped in. "Kyle?" I asked seeing if he was here, "yeah I'm here, and good timing I'm pretty sure Kailey is looking for me or you" he said "I know I just saw her, now leggo I'll see you later" I told Kyle as I walked out. So don't ask why I'm not nervous now, I guess it's cuz I don't have to actually ask her and its already done, who knows. "What took you so long baby?" Kailey asked the moment I sat down, "oh ya know I say Kyle and he had to talk and talk" I said with a kind of chuckle.

Kailey's POV

After the date was finished me and my fiancé, man I love saying that aha, went back to my place. When we got there Jeydon went out and bought a case of beer. The last thing I remember was Jeydon climbing on top of me and tearing my clothes off, the rest was kind of a blur.

*the next day*

Ugh I feel shitty, I didn't even drink much, well I don't think. I got up and went to the bathroom, damn I look like shit talk bout sex hair much...shower! When I got out of the shower I was surprised to see Jeydon standing there looking about as bad as I did "oh my god you scared

me babe" I said with a gasp "oh sorry" he said sounding kinda sap or dissapointed, "what's wrong? you were great last night" I told him with a wink, then he had that sexy smirk of his, well my non-sex hair won't last to much longer.

Jade's POV

Huh? it's a day after the date and still no text from Kailey, only one drone Kyle.

From: Kyles A Babe(no)- did ya hear? Jeydon proposed, and Kailey said yes!

To: Kyles A Babe(no)- OMG REALLY?! THAT'S SOO EXCITING, but what are they doing now? Kailey hasn't texted me yet.

From: Kyles A Babe(no)- ikr. and I'm not to sure i want to know what there doing😉.

Ugh he's a pig, but I could image that with him, wait what am I saying?! it Kyle! my best friend's fiancé's brother. This is not good, I can't be attracted to Kyle, that's just weird! like it's Kyle Damien Wale, one of my best friends I've known forever I can't like him. I just can't!

Kailey's POV

Omg! how does Jeydon know how to do all that like damn that boys good. I can't stop thinking about what just happened, he knows how to move right and do things that I never knew he had in him, oh god.

From: That Bitch- wuaddup? you haven't texted me for awhile now.

To: That Bitch- sorry once we got home Jeydon got some beer and ya know we kinda yeah. "it"

From: That Bitch- I gotcha😉. just remember if you have a baby your naming it Jade, no option.

To: That Bitch- yeah okay. (sarcasm) I'm not looking forward to that anytime soon there bud.

I rolled over and bumped Jeydon, damn he looks good with sex hair, true. "Babe, that was the most wonderful thing I ever done" I said kissing him "oh I know, you were pretty good to I guess" he said with a shrug, I just hit him playfully in the arm "you're an ass you know?" he just laughed "I know, you want something to eat?" he asked me "I'm really craving for some Jeydon" I winked and he chuckled "nah I think I had enough, but some bacon and pancakes sounds good" I told him smiling "iight" he told me, man that's sexy.

____________________________________

so what do you think? Jeydon doesn't even have the guts to propose😱 wow, haha. atleast they switched places before going home😉 hah. yes I know I write short chapts but idk how to keep em going anyways hope you enjoyed it.

Comment, Like, & Follow.

-Taryn