Chapter 7

real late update. so there is no update date anymore cuz I'm gonna be busy the rest of the summer

______________________________

Chapter 7

Kailey's POV

These past 3 weeks have been hell, I'm happy Kyle finally woke up, all that's happend was Jade crying about him being in a coma, visiting him, then Jade talking and never shutting up about him liking her. I was so happy when he woke up, now she can go bother him, which is all she's been doing. I mean I love Jade n' all (bestfriend way) but sometime she can get just a little annoying. "Whatcha thinking about?" Jade said, we were on our way to go see Kyle after lunc, "oh nothing, wondering how Kyle feels today, thinking about Jeydon and what he's doing" I miss Jeydon, he went to visit his grandma in Florida for the week "oh, well Kyles doing fine, this morning the doctors said that in a couple days he can be released from the hospital" she said getting all happy near the end of her sentence "that's great! so you guys decided on a 'relationship' yet" I had to get the question out some time "oh, well yes. he asked me to be his girlfriend, I said yes, and now we have a date next week!" the excitement grew in her voice with that, awe! I couldn't help but smile they'll be so cute.

Kyle's POV

I heard someone coming towards my room, I knew right away that Jade would be there. Ever since I woke she's been non-stop with me, she's so cute. Kailey came in the room with Jade right behind her, "hey Kyle!" they both said "how you doing?" Jade said & gave me a quick kiss, "I'm feeling better, as soon as I can get the bandage off my head the doctors can release me. they said in a couple days" I explained to both of them. "yay!" Jade said excitedly, "cool. it'll be great to be a whole group again, but I gotta go. my mom needs me to pick a couple things up for her" Kailey said smiling & waving, "see ya Kail" me & Jade both said.

Kailey's POV

I was in the car on my way to wal-mart, I do feel bad for showing up then leaving right away, but I'm a little busy right now. When I got to wal-mart I seen one of my ex's who is still "in-love" with me, oh boy! this is not gonna go too well...

________________________________

Kyles up yay! sorry the chapter was really really short but I decided I should finally update. aha. so like I said there is no update date but I will try weekly, I might not be able to but yeah. anyways hope you liked it!

Comment

Fan

Vote

-Taryn