Chapter 12

heey! I was sick yesturday so I decided to write an update, and sleep all day😝 enjoy

__________________________________________

Chapter 12.

Jeydon's POV

I woke up in a room that looked familiar but couldn't quite remember who's it was, I tried getting up but then a wicked headache kicked in and I felt like shit, hungover. What happened last night?, I looked around the room, then realized I had no clothes on, oh my gosh don't tell me, I looked next to me very hesitantly. Jade?!?!?! oh shit!!! now I remember, Kyle asked me to take her out cuz I "owed" him for Kailey, we went to club, and oh god no! but she thinks I'm Kyle, I gotta get back in bed and pretended I'm not panicking, omg how could I be so stupid, fuck you Jeydon.

Jade's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache next to my boyfriend, who was still sleeping, gosh he's amazing, in every way ;). Kyle stretched and yawned then rolled over to face me smiling, he had that raspy morning voice "morning babe" I smiled back at him "morning" and I kept smiling into the kiss he gave me, "I love you Kyle, you were amazing" I winked at him, his expression changed to a frown but a second later back to smiling, "what's wrong?" I was a little concerned and started getting a little self-conscious "nothing, just thinking" he smiled back at me "want some breakfast? I feel kinda like having subway" of course, him and Jeydon pretty much live off it "sure. just let me have a shower and get changed, then can we go to the store after?" I said, I was still a little concerned about how he looked, I'll just brush it off "yea we can go to the store, but I gotta go to my house real quick, I'll be back in half an hour" he kissed me then left after putting his clothes on kinda in a hurry, wonder what that's about...

Kyle's POV

"Wake up!" Jeydon basically yelled at me, "love you too" I said and rolled over "really get up, Jade expects u to get her in half an hour for breakfast. I'm done being you" oh right, then my eyes widened "did u 'sleep' with her?!?" his face changed to a little guilty, but changed it back fast hoping I didn't notice probably, yup he did "no I just stayed at her house, we did not 'sleep' together" liar but I'll care about this later I have 15 minutes "okay, I'll believe you" no I won't.

***

I showed up at Jades house 10 minutes late but she brushed it off, she knows I'm usually late. "Hey baby" she said winking and getting into the car, they definitely slept together "hey, ready to go? I'm starving" I really was, I am going to kill Jeydon "sure" then we went to subway.

***

Jade didn't ordered he usual instead she had a ham & cheese foot long with extra mayo, she winked at me while ordering -Jeydon is definitely dead when I get home, but I did tell him to take her what did I expect, then again I didn't tell him to screw her, fuck Jeydon aaannd he's engaged- and I had a a foot long ham, turkey, cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, cucumber on Italian with mayo and pepper, I have a very specific sub order, the same thing I've had for almost ever since I was little. "Mmm this is good" Jade said with a little purr, Jeydon!!!!, "last night was fun" she continued, but she does think it was me so instead of getting mad I have to play along "it sure was" I really hope she doesn't get suspicious.

Jade's POV

After subway Kyle dropped me off at wal-mart I told him I was just gonna walk a couple blocks to Kailey's after, he got a little hesitant but said okay. I went into wal-mart to get a test, I gotta be safe cuz of what happened last night, and I want my bestfriend there. I picked the best, and apparently most expensive, on I found, paid for my stuff then left. The whole way to Kailey's I was praying I wouldn't be pregnant, not that I wouldn't step up and be a good patent for the child but I want to be a little older before that happened. I knocked on Kailey's door "hey!" she said opening the door "heey! anyone here?" I asked "no I'm home alone. what's wrong?" she looked kinda concerned now, I stepped inside and shut the door first "uhhhh. something 'happened' last night and I need to take a test but I can't do it at home. is it okay? I kinda want you to be the first to know if it comes up positive" it was a little odd to tell but not by much cuz we can talk about almost anything and not mind "what?! you guys" she winked I cracked a smile "and yeah it's fine, but use the downstairs bathroom please" I nodded and went

***

POSITIVE!!! it can't be I took another...POSITIVE!!! again omg this can't be happening I don't wanna be pregnant I'm 18, OMG! "Kailey!! can you come here" I said almost crying, I heard her running downstairs. By the time she got I the bathroom I was in tears "oh no. your pregnant aren't you? it's okay" she brought me into a hug and tried he best to comfort me "It'll be okay. maybe you should see a doctor first. just in case, but don't worry I'll be here for you", that's a relief "thanks Kail. I think I'll try do that tomorrow, right now I just need someone" she hugged my a little tighter. Pregnant, I can't be, my parents are gonna think I'm basically a whore, and what about Kyle, oh Kyle. Why?

____________________________________________________

so Jades pregnant, or maybe not, who know? anyways hope you enjoyed.

Comment

Vote

Follow

~Taryn~