Im Done.

-Aleeyah-
    I was pacing back and forth in the living room. I know I didnt answer his calls yesterday but I was busy with Jordan. He's gonna be so mad I just know it.

Ding dong. I opened the door.

"H-hey Jordan"

"Hey you ready for school?"

"What?" I asked

"We always go to school together now rememeber?"

"Oh yeah sorry my mind is crowded with thoughts."

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing lets go!" I pulled him out the house and hurriedly to school.

_________

We arrived about 10minutes later. We were in the parking lot talking with Veronica.

"...and then he was like I like you but I have a girlfriend!" Veronica complained.

"Aww Veronica im soo sorry! He's stupid" I hugged her.

"I dont know why he wouldn't date you you're a wonderful girl" Jordan added. A huge smile grew on Veronicas face.

"Thanks" she blushed combing her hair with her fingers. Jordan chuckled and I joined in.

"HEY LEEYAH!" A familiar voice yelled sending chills down my spine. Oh no. I turned around and Dontae was approaching us with an angry frown.

"Hey babe!" I walked towards him with my arms out but he swerved me.

"I called you" he crossed his arms.

"I know and im sorry I was very busy last night" I pouted

"You always busy, busy with what?!"

I looked at Jordan and turned my attention to Dontae

"I was taking... Jordan sight seeing" the minute Jordan left my mouth he pushed past me and punched Jordan.

"NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT LEEYAH?! SHE MINE I OWN HER SHE MY PROPERTY NOT YOURS!" Jordan looked at me for a second and gave dontae a huge smack and you could hear it. Dontae fell to the ground.

"NIGGA FIRST OFF ALL I DONT WANT LEEYAH IN ANY WAY BUT A FRIEND! BEFORE YOU START THROWING PUCNCHES AND SHIT GET YOUR BLACKASS CHECKED!" Jordan turned and walked off looking mad as fuck. I never seen him like that.

Dontae stood up and gave me a mean mug before he walked towards me.

"Leeyah babe im sorry" he tried to hug me but I swerved him. Tears start to form in my eyes.

"Dontae you could've believed me. I would never lie to you. Jordan and I are just close friends"

"How can you be close if you just met?"

"Its called being nice... try it!"

"I didnt-"

"You never mean to! I just thought you would understand if you really loved me...I guess not...Im done with this relationship" I walked away looking for Jordan

"ALEEYAH!... LEEYAH!" Dontae yelled I ignored.

_________

After looking around for a loong time I found Jordan sitting by a tree on his phone.

"Hey" I nervously said as I sat next to him.

"Hi" he answered coldly

"Im sorry about Dontae. ..I broke up with him because what he did was wr-"

"I know but no need for that you guys were perfect, yeah he's a jerk but I was wrong for keeping you from your mans"

"Jordan.."

"I gotta go to class" he brushed off his pants and walked off.

_____

"What do you mean I have to choose between you and him?! We're done Dontae!"

"Leeyah I dont wanna lose you"

"You just did, get out of my house!" I pushed him out and locked my door.

Why would he tell me to choose between him and Jordan. Its not like I have any feelings for Jordan...or do I? No no I dont!

My door bell rang.

Oh mother of Jesus. There stood Jordan in his basketball shorts that were barely on his hips you could see his v line. He had on no shirt and his perfectly toned abs with tatoos showed. I stared.

"So can I?" He asked

"Im sorry what?" I snapped out of my trance.

"Can I borrow you syrup?" What? Who asks for syrup?

"Why?"

"Im eating pancakes and we're out of syrup"

"Who eats pancakes at 6pm?"

"Me, its my after school snack. " I laughed.

"Kk" I ushered him in.

"You look nice" he bit his lip staring my body up and down. I had on green boy shorts, and a pink sports bra and nike slides.

"Creep" I playfully hit his chest and wow they were smooth. I dont know what came over me but I couldn't remove my hand from his chest, I just kept rubbing on his smooth chest. Wow. I looked up at him and he was smiling. I quickly removed my hand and handed him the syrup.

*clears throat*

"....thanks for the syrup" he said with a smirk still.

"Yeah sure" I looked around avoiding eye contact. He grabbed my face calmly and turned my face towards him.

"You're beautiful" he whispered. I blushed.

"And you look even beautiful when you blush"

"T-thanks"

"No prob ma" omg he's so fine. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me close. I used my hand to keep distance from us but my hand was still on his chest.

"Um jordan we should prob-" he kissed my neck. I tried my best not to moan.

He planted kisses around my neck and I gave in and let out a soft moan, I felt him smirk on my neck. What is he doing to me?! He turns me on.

He pulled back and leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes and leaned in too but felt nothing. Then boom I heard the front door shut. I opened my eyes and Jordan was gone.