Ice Cream?

-Jordan-
    I was downstairs in the kitchen eating pancakes in basketball ball shorts shirtless. Just then my mom came down the stairs looking all professional like.

"Um mom?" I asked

"Oh hey sweety im going for a job interview and i'll be back around....lets say 2 okay"

"But you said we were going to look around town today"

"Oh yeah last night I called Aleeyah and she agreed to take you sight seeing. But I promise we will go together again okay honey"  she kissed my cheek

"Okay mom bye love you"

"I love you more!" She walked out.

Aleeyah really?

I finished my pancakes and was watching a movie when my doorbell rang. I went to open it.

"Oh Aleeyah my mom told me you were coming" I smiled

"Yeah and im here, soo why aren't you ready?" She asked with an attitude.

"Oh well you see I was told you were coming at the last minute-"

"But you still could've gotten ready though" I took a deep breath

"Alright lemme go GET READY" I emphasized get ready and walked up stairs.

-Aleeyah-
    I sat on his couch and watched whatever it is he was watching. I brushed my hands on my jeans. They were cut from knee to thigh, I had a white crop top on with a black light sweater and kd's.

"Ready!" He ran down the stairs.

"About time, you were gone so long the movie finished" he chuckled that cute laugh and smiled his wonderful smile. God help me.

"Come on, you know how long it takes to look this fine? God took his time on me...and you too" I blushed a little trying hide my face.

"I see you blushing its all over your face ma" he pointed.

"Shut up lets go. We going down town first" we pulled out the driveway and drove off.

___________

About half an hour later we parked and got out the car.

"Wow"

"What? Never seen a building before?" I asked

"No I just never parked in one before" he smiled I laughed.

"Come on you waisting daylight." I pulled his arm and instantly as soon as our hands made contact I felt a tingle in my body and I shivered a little.

We walked through the streets looking at sights.

"Oh and over there is the biggest mall in all of Atlanta!" I pointed

"Cool lets go there"

"What no im not into shopping" I lied

"Come on all girls love shopping even me and im a guy." He smirked. He pulled me across the street and into the big building.

As we walked we saw nice clothes and shoes and jewelry.

"Is this cute?" I asked him holding a pair of booty shorts. He bit his lip and smirked

"Of course its gonna be on you its gonna he more than cute"

" shut up, can I get it? "

"Yeah"

"Yay!" I picked out a couple of things and we began shopping for him.

______

After looking around for almost 45 minutes we finally found what he wanted... a pair of the bred and columbia 11's. This boy loves shoes.

We bought everything we needed and was now walking around again.

"Whats that?" Jordan asked pointing to an abandoned building

"Oh that used to be an old work shop for this lady but she passed away and no one wants to buy it and the government disowned it sooo yeah"

"Cool" my stomach growled

"You hungry?" He asked

"No im fine"

"Dont lie to me I hate liers, let me buy you something to eat, whatcu' want?" I looked at him suprised. He's being nice for real.

"Can I have popeyes please?"

"You lucky its right across the street and I have 20 dollars lets go ma" he held my hand and we crossed the street and into popeyes.

"Welcome to popeyes what may I get for you?" The lady at the counter said

"Can I get a 4 piece chicken wing with large fries and a large sprite please" I said

"And how about you handsome?" She asked

"The same thing except a large coke"

"Okay thank you next!" She called out and we sat down waiting for our order.

"Thanks alot Jordan."

"I should be thanking you I know the city well now and I have a few pair of shoes" I laughed a little.

"Here's your food" the man sat our food down and we began to eat. I stuffed the fries in my face hole and Jordan laughed that heart stopping laugh.

"You crazy. We in public chill" he said

"Fuck the public" I giggled and he smiled. We ate our food in peace.

________

One hour later we were walking through the park and this little girl came up to Jordan.

"Excuse me mister can you pwease get my kite for me its in the tree" she pointed at it. Aww.

"Yeah sure sweetheart." He walked over and reached up and handed her her kite.

"Be careful now"

"Thanks mister" she giggled and ran off to her friends.

"Well look whose helping kids now" I mocked him

"Dont start Leeyah" he warned.

"I know" I heard the ice cream truck and my inner child came out.

"CAN WE GET ICE CREAM JORDAN PLEASE?! !!"

"Dang leeyah how much you gonna eat?!" He whined and headed towards the truck.

"Two double coned vanilla with sprinkles on top please" he ordered

"Thanks." We walked off

________

After a loooong day of walking and having fun we finally made it home. I was in  bed and I turned on my phone.

What?!

I had 25 missed calls and 40 texts from Dontae. He's gonna kill me tomorrow.

I just have to explain everything. If he really loves me he'll understand...right?

Jordan in the mm. He's August Alsina. If you dont know who that is you live under a huge rock with no wifi or social life.