long lost love ~ [Kalijah]

Katherine stepped out of her car. She was now back in Mystic Falls after 5 years. Alot had changed, but she were still the same. She were going to live with the salvatore brothers or she hadn't told them she was coming but she was always welcome there.She flung open the door and walked in.

"Hello. Is anyone of my boys here?" Katherine said.

"No they're not here" Katherine turned around and saw Elena Gilbert, her dear doppelgänger that everyone loves.

"When you see them, please tell them that I'm here. I will stay a while" Katherine turned around and closed the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katherine walked around in the city, hoping she would meet Stefan or Damon so that she could deliver the good newsherself. Her phone started ringing and she saw that it was Rebekah calling.

"Katherine!" Rebekah said happily.

"Hi Bekah, are you and your family still in town?" She already knew the answer.

"Yes. We just got back a few weeks ago. That's why I'm calling, me, my mother and siblings are having a ball tomorrow and we're inviting everyone in town to the mansion" Rebekah's voice sounded really excited.

"Thanks for the invitation. I'll be there. See you later" Katherine ended the call and continued to walk down the street. She were really excited about the ball. She knew that Klaus wouldn't hurt her because his mom wanted peace, Rebekah was her friend and she had some history with Elijah but that was a long time ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm back" Katherine yelled.

"What an unpleasant surprise to see you Katherine" Stefan said and poured himself a drink.

"You're always so nice to me Stefan" Katherine smiled and took the drink out of Stefan's hands.

"Stefan! Can I wear this dress tomorrow at the ball?" Elena entered the room with a big black dress with a lots of ribbons and lace.

"I think it's a bit too much Katherine 1800 style" Katherine grinned at Elena.

"I think you look stunning Elena, and every guy at the ball would wanna dance with you" Stefan said and pushed away Katherine.

"Elena would be their second choice. I know we look alike but I'm so much more interesting" Katherine said while playing with her hair.

"Please don't tell me that you're going too?" Elena asked, with a bit of anger in her tone.

"Of course I am. Rebekah freaking awesome Mikaelson invited me herself. Good night love birds" Katherine smiled and walked out of the room.

-

I HOPE THAT YOU'RE LIKING MY STORY SO FAR. REMEMBER THAT ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE AND THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC.

XOXO MY