the comptons

Katherine woke up in a cellar. She was alone with only a few boxes in the same room. The strong vervain smell weakend her a bit, but she was still able to stand up. She got up, vamp speeded unsteadily up the stairs and toward the door, seconds later her head smashed hard against it.

"Stop making so much noise!" A girl screamed.

Katherine got mad and knocked the door hard. Why was she held here? And who held her here? The only thing she remembered from last night was Isaiah. She hadn't seen him and his sister since the 17th century. But she heard about them every now and then. They had met Mikael and he thought Isaiah how to hunt vampires. Every vampire was afraid of them. They were almost as old as the Mikaelson family. Suddenly someone pushed up the door.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet?" A blonde girl came in, right behind her there was a guy.

Katherine tried to stand up and ran towards the open door. Her head were suddenly filled with pain, she bent down on her knees and screamed in pain.

"Don't even try to escape" The man said. Apparently he was a warlock.

"Isaiah and Nora will be back soon, and they want you alive" The girl said and dragged Katherine back into the cellar.

"What do you want with me?" Katherine mumbled.

"You'll see soon. Just know that you wont have a happy ending" The girl laughed at her.

"Cara! We haft to leave her here, for now" The man said.

"I'm coming Jonah" Cara said and rushed up the stairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A loud knock echoed in the house. Stefan opened  the door and Elijah was standing outside.

"Hello Stefan. I'm looking for Katherine, she isn't answering her phone and Rebekah said that she lived here" Elijah looked concerned.

"She's not here, I haven't seen her since yesterday morning" Stefan answered.

Elijah answered Stefan with a moment of silence.

"Tell me if you hear from her" He said and started to walk away.

"I will" Stefan said.

Where the hell was Katherine? She got back here to hock up with Elijah, she wouldn't leave him already and she left all of her stuff here too. Stefan closed the door. Then he called Katherine, no answer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Someone named Stefan is calling her, again" Cara said and rolled her eyes.

"Shut down the phone then and stop complaining" Jonah answered.

"First Elijah called her and now Stefan. How many boyfriends does this girl have?" Cara said with an annoyed tone.

"Does she know one of the originals?" Jonah said suprised.

"I guess so. That's probably why Isaiah took her, she will help them to find the originals" Cara answered.

Suddenly the door opened and Nora walked in.

-

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEW CHARACTERS (AND DON'T WORRY YOU WILL TO GET TO KNOW THEM MORE LATER). COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OR IF IT'S SOMETHING BOTHERING YOU.

XOXO MY