Scared

"That's nothing. I just accidently stabbed myself with the kitchen knife" Katherine said and smiled.

"Really?" Elijah said, he did not believe her.

"Yeah that's the true story" Kol said and nodded.

"Well if that's what you want us to believe, let's go with it. This is Mystic Falls secrets always come out eventually" Rebekah said with a laugh.

"We don't have a secret" Katherine said angrily and rolled her eyes.

The kitchen got really quiet and everyone stared at Kol and Katherine like they were sick. Finally Klaus broke the silence.

"Maybe it's time to sleep? I can't be the only one that's really tired after the dinner" He said and smirked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stefan and Damon were not home when Katherine got back to the house. They were probably somewhere with Elena, as always. Couldn't they give that girl some alone time? She looked out at the dark sky. It was very quiet in the house, almost scary quiet. Katherine did not want to admit it but she were afraid of the dark sometimes. She walked away from the window, sat down in the couch and then she picked up her phone. Three missed calls from a blocked number and two new messages from a blocked number. She read the messages over and over again.

The messages: *Be afraid* and *We see everything*

Who could have send those to her? And who are 'We'? Now she was really scared. She called Damon. He answered his phone after two tones.

"Damon were are you?" She whispered.

"I'm at the grill. Why are you whispering?" He said.

"Someone send me messages and they freaked me out Damon" Her voice cracked.

"And why are you calling me with your problems?" Damon said.

Suddenly someone grabbed Katherine and pushed her into the bookshelfs. She couldn't see who it was, everything was blurry. She got up and rushed to the door. There were another person standing there holding a stake close to her heart.

"Hello Katherine" The man said.

"Isaiah!" She said, then he snapped her neck.

-

 THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. NEXT CHAPTER YOU'LL GET TO KNOW ISAIAH AND OTHER OF HIS "FRIENDS" :)

XOXO MY