In The beady eyes

There i stood looking into the beady eyes of my brother! wait.........Beady? His eyes always had the darkest of brown with a hint of black!! This wasn't my brother!! Was it??? Yes. Yes it was. I could recognized the face of any bear known to me! Questions suddenly stirred in my head! Why could i lift him? Why did he smell odd? Why didn't he move?

           I was interrupted by "RITA!! ARE YOU OK HONEY!?!" I stared into the eyes of my mom and silently nodded. my mom looked quite relieved and said "Do you like your walk in closet? Me and the other girls decorated it and everything!!" she looked happy to bad that's not how i felt! but before i could say anythings streams of moister slithered from my eyes and mom knelt down and hugged me."Honey whats wrong??" she said slowly, all i could answer is "why bear here, mom?". she looked deep into my eyes. "Because...." then i turned and looked back at him "he my brother..." my moms eyes got wide and Spaced out for a minute. "Do you want him gone?" I was having trouble answering my mom. "no." i said in a whisper, and then louder "No!! I need brother please let stay."And with that my mom nodded and headed out. When she finally was completely out of my room i put his head on my lap and spoke to him. Things like "I have found new family!" and "me have many friends now!!" but i still could not get the thought out of my head that he was dead, because of me! so i let my head down on his fur and cried.