Adopted and The Helicopter

"H-hello?" I said to them. They just they just greeted back and introduced me to themselves. The old mans name was daddy and the old women was mom! Mom was fond of names Names beginning with R and named her daughters Rosalie and Ryleigh. Apparently they were going to adopt me! For the next three days they began to sign sheaf's of paper and talk to me. My favorite two legger of the bunch was the oldest girl, Ryleigh! She enjoyed playing with me and climbing trees out in the fields of apple trees, usually the owner came out and yelled and us then shooed us away, but we just came back giggling and laughing! My family to be was an man and the rest were were girls! When the fourth day came they finished the paperwork for my adoption and read my records,which was extremely short, they were ready to take me to their home! My two legger friend, my sisters and my new mom lead me up to the roof of the hospital and helped me into a whirring object made of rock! My mother and sisters helped me into the hollow rock and into a soft seat. I looked through the glass at my friend, she just waved, smiled and walked back into the hospital, that was the last i ever saw of her.To my surprise the rock began to lift off the ground and flew!!!I jumped towards Ryleigh and help tightly to her arm. My entire family began to giggle and laugh at me. Then dad said "From now on your name is Rita!" "R-Rita????" i said with a crooked smile, i liked it!

               When the ride was finally over, Ryleigh and Rosalie lead me into a huge house which apparently they lived in!! I could not believe the wonders inside, there were many rooms and nick-knacks. when we came to my bedroom i looked at all the wonderful things and said to my sisters "Dis mine??" my sisters had huge grin's and nodded back at me!! Mom suddenly appear and called Ryleigh and Rylee out so i could "settle in!", she called it. I was exploring the huge room when i came to a door. I turned the knob and screamed when i walked in, i saw my dead brother!!!