Winter & Blizzards

Time flew by i could easily see i wasn't the same as my brothers and mother. I longed for the day i could become just like them and leave the cave. One and a half years past when my health improved, later i learned to walk. I could finally go places and climb trees like my brothers!!! Now i didn't just stay in the cave all day or get carried around everywhere i ran i walked i climbed trees, I could do anything my brothers could now!! time and health gave me the opportunity to learn things like collect honey and fish. I was defiantly like my mother and brothers now!!!

               Months past until winter came, We ate a lot but i couldn't eat much ever really. Then the day came when the bears slept and slept no matter how i tried i could not wake them!!! With many attempts failed i gave one more scream to wake my mother it worked!! She fed me and walked outside, I quickly followed after her. We walked towards a river i had never seen before. She roughly stomped on the ice covered water many times until it broke. I rushed to the hole in the ice and drank my fill. When i finished we walked to the cave when i noticed there weren't much birds or insects that were around flowers! wait where were the flowers?!? i was as confused as i looked. I did not understand the sudden changes when we reached the cave i grew tired and fell asleep quickly. When i woke i rushed outside,  just like any other day, but my bones were chilled and i ran back in a fright. The ground was covered with piles of white dust. I wondered what it was, and if it would attack me! I waited to see for myself, I grew tried of waiting for the dust to attack me, so I woke my mother. she seemed grumpier that usual. After a while we went to find things to eat. Then we went down to the river and continued this cycle for a few days until one night i was woken by the strangest noise. I just could not ignore them! I foolishly stuck my head out of the cave. The icy winds bit my nose! Frighten, I rushed back into the cave and laid down by my mother. The next three days the blizzard continued and we hardly got anything to drink, let alone eat!! When the blizzard past, The entire forest was white i did not bother to explore. I knew nothing could be found in a big white emptiness. Winter was strange!