Captured

When i woke up i was in dark cage with something furry and wet underneath me! as i combed my hand through the fur i realized it was my brother!!!! I hopped to the other side of the cage as wet drops of moister fell from my eyes! What are these!?! I thought!! For i had only cried before the bears found me and since then never had a sad moment. when i stopped crying i wondered where i was! Then TTTTTTHHHHHHUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! I hit my head and fainted!!!

i woke up in a bright foul smelling room. on a scratchy floor or rather bed. then i heard "njbnfgh bvfdbhgu bnhgbvhg bvhfb fnnjn!!!!" I turned my head and saw the strangest thing!! a animal i had never seen before! it had a yellow patch of hair on the top of its head and was covered in blue leaves! the another came walking on two legs!!! it was a large and had a small patch of hair over its ears!!! this one was also covered with long leaves but they were blue!! This was quite a shock to me i have never seen animals like this! Then i realized, i have!! I looked a little like them. I also had a patch of fur on top of my head, but it was black. though i hardly walked on two legs i rather go on all fours also i wore no leaves or anything like that i let it all go free, letting nothing stick in my skin coat!!

I tried to get up and move around but when i tried to move my left arm i felt a sharp pain run down my arm!! i screamed and cried! It hurt like heccckkkk!! The shorter animal wearing the blue leaves stood up and said "dkou, hdye ehdyrgf hdyefdgs!!!!!!". I could not understand this animal no matter how i tried! I could tell it could not understand me, but i tried to talk to it anyways this is what it heard...."grrrrr grrrrrr gggggggrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!". then all the sudden with both smiles gone they stared at me then strapped me to a smooth cold flat rock with legs and ran me to a different room, and then left me alone and ran out! I presumed they went to talk to the things that killed my brother and captured me.