chapter 4

"This better be good." I announced as I walked into the the boarding house.

I went straight to the parlor room I seen Damon, Elena and Stefan."

"We are gonna find out what the Lockwoods are." Elena says.

"And how are you guys gonna do that?" I ask as I sat next to my baby daddy.

"Alaric might know a few things." Stefan says.

"Why can't we just have a normal day." I said a lil annoyed.
"Dont touch me." I told Damon as I slapped his hand away.

"Pregnancy hormones already kicking in." I just glared at him just then Alaric aka Ric walked in with Stefan.

"Why would I know anything about the Lockwoods?" Ric asked.

Damon gets up and walked to pour him self a drink "Well you wouldn't, but you vampire wife might."

"What he means is, isobels research from when you guys were at Duke together." Elena says. "You said she had spent years researching this town."

"Isobels research here in mystic falls was rooted in folklore and legend," Ric sighed. "At the time, I thought most of which was fiction."

"Like the vampire stories." Damon mocked.

"Aside from vampire's, what else?" Stefan asks.

"The lycanthrope." Ric says.

"Wait, like werewolves." I ask as I Stand up.

"Why suspect the Lockwoods?" Ric questioned.

"Vervain didn't affect the mayor on founders day, but the Gilbert device did." Damon says then he turns and faces me " Just like it affected your little ex boyfriend."

"We were hoping that isobels research could help us figure out what it is." Elena tells Ric.

"All of her things are still at Duke." He says "her office is still there, she's technically still missing."

"Can you get us in?" I asked.

"I agree with Amanda, we should go there." Elena says "Ric, we need to know what we're dealing with."

"You can get access, if I'm there." Ric tells us

Another road trip.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was laying on my bed when Elena and Stefan walked in.

"Amanda why haven't you packed?" Stefan asks me.

"Well I'm not going."

"Yes, you are this was your idea" Elena tells me.

"Hear me out I was gonna go but then I thought about it, since I became pregnant I get car sick plus I don't wanna go."

"Amanda y-" I cut Elena off.

"No, I'm staying home." Just then Damon honked. "Damon's here." I started walking downstairs with Stefan and Elena behind me.we walked out of the front door and seen Damon by the car

"Amanda where is your stuff? " Damon asks.

"He doesn't know?" Stefan asks me.

"Doesn't know what?!!"

"That I'm not gonna go with you guys." I said.

Damon was just glaring at me while Alaric had a smile across his face.

"Have a good time, don't forget to call." I walk away but Damon vampseeds in front of me.

"I dont want you here alone w-"