chapter 25

Stefan's pov

Amanda Called me and told me they got the cure to Damon on time I was happy knowing my brother is going to live and be alright. I told Amanda where Klaus and I are deep down I didn't want to tell her cause I didn't want her anywhere near Klaus or me cause I dont know what he is going to do to me. Klaus puts Elijah in a coffin and he looks down at him and two other men.

"I suppose brother, you've been reunite with our family." He Closed the coffin. " put him with the others we are leaving town tonight."I heard somone walking in and I look and see other was Amanda.

"Sweetheart you made it and kept your word I'm very impressed but Where's Katherine? "

"You wont be seeing her aging, you know." I told him. He turned around.

"Because she's on vervain? I've been around a long time, Stefan. I rarely get played for a fool besides, she won't get far you'll help me see that."to me it sounds like Klaus likes playing cat and mouse with Katherine bit no matter what he always finds her.

"What is it you really want from me?" I asked him As i stepped next to Amanda.

"All well be explained in time once we leave this tragic little town." He says to us while he touched Amanda's cheek.

"Then are we done here? Can we go?" I wanted to get out of here cause knowing Damon he will bust throw this warehouse and fight Klaus to get Amanda and I both back.

"Not quite you see I have a gift for you." A girl steps out. " Come here, sweetheart don't be afraid." The girl walks over to us and Klaus looks at me."see, I wanna make sure you honour our deal.... that you'll be use of me." He bites the girl neck and drinks her blood." I could have compelled her to behave, but a real ripper enjoys the hunt." He released her. She runs screaming. I knew what he wanted I rushed the girl and stopped her. I bite her neck and drank her blood until she was dead I dropped her lifeless body on the.

Amanda's POV

What the hell am I watching that is not the Stefan I know anymore

"Ahh!" I screamed as the pain hits me harder causing me to fall on the floor.

"Amanda what's wrong? " Stefan asks me.

"She's in labor." Klaus says.

"No,no,no I -I can't be it's to early ahh."

"Sorry love but your having this baby now."

I looked at Stefan and he looked speechless. Then I looked at Klaus he looked worried.

"Amanda I'm gonna need you to take off your pants." Stefan says

" No, Stefan I can't have this baby here." I started crying. I couldn't have my baby in a wear house.

"Love now is not the time to be picky on where you give birth." I glared at Klaus.

"Ahhhhh!!! This fuckin hurts." Stefan takes off my pants.

"Amanda I'm gonna need you to push." I grabbed on to Klaus's hand and started to push.

"Why are you screaming? " I told Klaus as the contraction passed.

"Love you just broke my hand." Klaus says. "You have no idea how much pain that is." I glared at him.  Does  he not see I'm pushing a baby out of me.

"Amanda your doing good just a few more pushes then the baby will be here." Dr Stefan says to me.

The more I pushed the weaker my body got. "I -I can't push anymore."

"One more push." Stefan says.

Klaus bit his wrist and was already gonna shove his blood in my mouth.
.
" Get away from her." Stefan says as he vampseeds and pushes Klaus away.

"She's dyeing, so I'm going to help her."

"No, she's not coming back as a vampire."

" Stefan! !! Help me. " Stefan vampseeds back to me. "Ahhhh."

"Push, Amanda." Stefan says. He can see I'm slowly dyeing. "Give her your blood as soon as the baby comes."

I gave Stefan one last push and all of a sudden the pain was over. All we heard were the sounds of crying. Klaus bit his wrist and shoves the blood in my mouth.

"Its a girl." I heard Stefan say. I looked at her and she was so beautiful.

"Miranda." Was all I could say before I fell into darkness.