and the story begins☆

liz, Elizabeth, lizard- in love with calum, unfortunately. mild insomnia and malum enthusiast. the girl no one dares to mess with. very pretty.

calum, c-dizzle, cash money, dipshit, cal - an awkward fellow who wants to get with liz. loves sports and blink 182. the poor guy who gets walked all over. I would give him a rate but I can't bring myself to because I know no matter what I say it won't compare to what liz could.

Lizum- mess with calum and liz will beat the shit out of you. mess with liz and your life will mysteriously get ruined. perfect for each other and also extremely adorable.

Narelle, the girl with the green hair that was at that thing that one time, memetroll- confused, unknown, extreme insomnia, and anxiety which fights with her personality often.

ashton, the boy that's always with a different girl, ash- sweet, kind, afraid of commitment yet always seems to be looking for it. cute, really cute.

bryana, the blond babe- hardly ever at school, part-time model, doesn't have time to answer all the guys asking her out, not even the curly - haired boy she adores.

brashton- in love at such a young age, most say it won't last but they're just jealous.......right?

luke, breadstick, hemmo96- oblivious to all the girls that want him cause he has his eyes on only one, heartbreak girl.

the girls who want ashton: mia along with a few in his chemistry class whose names I don't know

the girls who want luke: so many

the girls who want cal: the mathletes, the science club and the band geeks

oh
I forgot someone
except I didn't, I don't think I'll ever forget him. He's in the back of my mind, always. sometimes he's screaming, telling me he loves me other times he yells that he hates me and that I am nothing. the worst is when i cant hear him and he refuses to come closer or be louder and theres no way im running back to him and i cant make out what he is saying but i also cant ask him to speak up and l just hurts knowing with just a few words we could maybe be us again. I'm sorry I didnt mean to get off track. I just didn't want to put him in this story but the thing is, he is the story.

michael.
it hurts to say his name
I don't think I can tell you anything about him yet.
I have to start at the beginning.