Chapter 3: The After Math

A/N YOU GUYS ARE SOO AMAZING 300 VIEWS??? HERE IS MY PRESENT A NEW CHAPTER!!

PLAY THE SONG WHEN TOLD TO!

Allyson's POV

Me and Aphmau get off the stage everyone yells "WOO HOO!" or " YOU GO GIRLS!!" or something like that. Out of the corner I see Laurence and Garroth with wide eyes and mouths wide, I walk towards them and say "Close your mouths , flies are going to fly in." I chuckle. Garroth and Laurence say " OH yeah, sorry" at the same time. "I swear you two are basically brothers" I say " Oh Allyson, I need to talk to you" Laurence says "Okay?" I say questioningly (Is that even a word?) I follow Laurence to the corner of the karaoke place, He says "You were a good singer up there, but the real question is if you're good at combat?" "Is that a challenge casanova?" I ask "If you want it to be" He winks " Okay, how about tomorrow morning 7:00 A.M" I say "Deal, but can I ask you a question?" he says "Uh sure?" I say "May I have this dance, my love" He says flirtatiously "Uh ok, but no touching!" I say "Fine with me" He says (CUE THE SONG)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~You danced all night to the best song ever!!XD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No more dancing Laurence I'M SO TIRED!" I say "Yeah, I agree Allyson I am SO tired." Laurence headed toward the guys."I don't even know half of those guys" I thought (ITALICS ARE THOUGHTS K!) I went towards Aphmau and these other girls that I am guessing are Aphmau's friends. "Hey Allyson come over here, I have some friends you might want to meet!" Aphmau says "Uh sure, I would love to meet some of your friends!" I say generally excited to meet some friends. Aphmau drags me to a girl with vibrant pink hair with cat ears and a cat tail "This is Kawaii~Chan Allyson, Allyson , Kawaii~Chan, Kawaii~Chan, Allyson." Aphmau says looking ecstatic that i'm meeting her friends "Kawaii~Chan is SOO happy she gets to meet Allyson~Chan, uh is it okay that Kawaii~Chan calls you Ally~Chan?" Kawaii~Chan asks "Kawaii~Chan you can address me any way at all as long as your comfortable calling me that." I say kindly responding to Kawaii~Chan's question "You are SOO sweet Ally~Chan, Kawaii~Chan thinks Ally~Chan will be very good friends with Kawaii~Chan!"(Allyson only meets Kiki ,Zoey ,Cadenza and Kawaii~Chan in the girls area in THIS chapter)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP AFTER ALLYSON MEETS ALL THE GIRLS!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry to be a party pooper girls, but I GOT to get some shut eye" I tell all the new friends i made that day "It's okay Allyson, we're going to get some shut eye also."

NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING SOON!!!!!

OMG GARROTH KISSED APHMAU MY LITTLE GARMAU HEART CAN'T TAKE IT!!

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!!