Chapter 5: Garroth?

"Awwwww, Thanks Levin and Malachi." I say. "ALLY~CHAN THAT WAS AMAZING!!!" Kawaii~Chan says literally making me deaf "Uh, thanks Kawaii~Chan." "OOH KAWAII~CHAN THINKS SHE SEES GARROTH WITH A GIRL!!! THEY'RE HEADING TO THE KARAOKE PLACE!!" Kawaii~Chan said whisper yelling.We go walk to where Garroth is going to with his supposed girlfriend. NO MIND I WILL NOT GET JEALOUS!! Anyway we walk to the karaoke place through all the people at the beach I go inside and see Garroth with that girl. I walk to Garroth "Um Garroth, who is this girl?" "Oh Allyson, This is Ciara , Ciara this is my friend Allyson." Ciara was very pretty, in fact she looked like a model (Picture Above) Blonde hair, blue eyes, she looked amazing. I kind of felt self conscious right that second because she was looking at me like I was piece of grabage she found on the side of the road. "Well hi Ciara" I give her a welcoming smile "Um Garroth, sorry if you guys aren't but are you guys dating?" Garroth blushes a cherry red "U-u-um a-actually y-yes we a-are d-d-d-dating." Garroth says "Oh well congrats, you guys make a really cute couple." I hear a loud noise outside and run outside, Garroth, Ciara, and Kawaii~Chan do the same thing behind me trying to catch up."Ladies and gentleman, I am Lady Luck and I want to host a contest, there is a catch though you have to sing WITH a partner,the contest will be held next Tuesday, good luck!" The voice said that was apparently named Lady Luck."Uh, I uh got to go and uh do something BYE!"I run off to my hut. WOO I GOT THE PERFECT SONG TO SING! WAIT I NEED SOMEONE TO SING IT WITH! NO! FOCUS ON THE SONG FIRST ALLYSON! I practice the song on the piano for a bit then I start singing, little did i know that someone was watching.

~~~~~~TIME SKIP AFTER PRACTICING THE SONG~~

Garroth POV's (Didn't see THAT coming right?)

I heard a beautiful voice singing like an angel while playing the piano. WAIT GARROTH YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NOW!!! Anyway i follow where the voice is coming from and i end up in front of Allyson's hut. I open the door a bit and see.....

Allyson?

I have heard her sing before but she sounds better now. She never sang badly or anything! But she just sounds.......... like an angel. I fall into a deep gaze.

Allyson's POV

I was in the middle of singing my favorite part of the song, I feel a presence watching me. I stop singing and playing the piano then slowly turn around towards the door and see.................... GARROTH??

(Sorry for short chapter i felt like i just needed to put something out there to show that i indeed am working on this fan fiction. i have many ideas for this fan fiction but i just can't type fast enough!! XD I know stupidest excuse EVER but i truly care about this fan fiction and i have high hopes for this fan fiction also. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER RIGHT NOW THIS SECOND!!)
~~~Edited~~~