Chapter 6: Partner

Allyson's POV

"Uh Garroth, why are you here?" I say while putting up my piano and trying to hide it at the same time which is NOT an easy task and I am pretty sure that I failed doing. Please tell me he didn't hear me sing! "Um well i was just walking around and I heard you singing and I started following where the music was coming from and I ended up here." He said while taking in everything. Dang it! He heard me singing!! "Um well no one was um singing here, yeah um i'm pretty sure?" I said. Was that a statement or a question? "Was that a question or a statement?" He said. Can he read my mind!? "Um, I don't even know myself, I am pretty sure that you already knew that I was lying so i'm not even going to try to hide it." I say giving up. "You shouldn't try to hide your talent, It's a gift you should show to the world." He said. Oh my gosh that made me cringe from cheesiness.
"Wow, such cheesiness" I say trying to stifle a giggle but of course, knowing myself, I fail and end up laughing so hard I fell out of my chair. That was soo embarrassing! I immediately sit up in my seat correctly and start blushing madly from embarrassment. "Hey, you shouldn't be embarrassed, we are all friends here." Garroth says making me smile at his soothing tone. I realize he is very very very slowly leaning in. "Um anyway." I say awkwardly moving away from him. "That is the song I want to sing for the contest but, knowing my luck, will never get a partner." I say sadly looking down at my feet. "I could help you with that" Garroth says happily. I look up at him. "Really!?" I say happily grinning like a maniac. "Of course! Remember, all of us are friends here!!" He says. "YAY YAY YAY THANK YOU GARROTH YOU ARE THE BEST GUY FRIEND A GIRL COULD EVER HAVE!!" I engulf him in a long hug. I hear him mumble something while I was hugging him. I stop hugging him and ask "What did you say?" "Oh uh nothing." He said. "Oh okay!" I say acting as if nothing happened and started hugging him again.

A/N I UPDATED AFTER LIKE 4 MONTHS!! XD PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY NEWEST FAN FICTION LOST FOUND REPEAT AN AARON X OC X GARROTH FAN FICTION!