Chapter 4: Laurence The Creep?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE NEXT MORNING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allyson's POV

I feel eyes watching me so I slowly open my eyes, turn around and see.... Laurence!? I was so surprised i started rolling off my bed and in Laurence's arms. "I hate you Laurence the creep" I tell him "Love you too" He says while smirking. i get up from his arms "Anyway how did you get in here" I say walking toward the tiny, small kitchen that only had a table, a fridge, and a few cabinets. "Can you make me breakfast honey" Laurence says while leaning back in a chair. I walk towards him to pull down his chair and pull him from the chair "Are you saying just because i'm a girl that i should make you food?" I say looking at him with a death stare "Uh N-n-no I-i" He tries to say but i interrupt him "No, you don't have to say anything at all " I push him out the doorway "How about you go to your hut and  make yourself some breakfast, okay honey" I slam the door in his face. I do my hair which is basically brushing it and because i wanted to actually kind of look nice i put on a high low dress with a flower crown (Photo above including flower crown and she is wearing shorts under them) I plan to eat my favorite cereal but right as i'm heading towards the cereal i hear a knock on the door "Really"  I open the door and see... Aphmau and two adorable kids, one with blonde hair and blue eyes, the other one with chocolate brown hair and green eyes. "The blonde one looks awfully alike to garroth... wait did they have kids??"  "Hi Aphmau, who are these bundle's of joy!?" I ask cheerfully "Oh the blonde one is Levin, the brown haired one is Malachi" She says "Oh who's the father?" I ask 

~~~~~~~~~~~Aphmau explains the situation with Levin and Malachi~~~~~~

"Oh i can take them off your hands so you can go relax" I tell Aphmau "Really Allyson... I can just ask Zoey" She says then i interrupt her "No i can take care of them i'll even make them breakfast" "Really Allyson!!" she engulfs me in a hug "THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" she says excitedly "No problemo Aphmau, I LOVE little kids!" I say "THANK YOU SO MUCH I WILL FOREVER BE IN YOUR DEBT!" She says while going. She says her good-bye's and explain what's going to happen to them. 

~~5 Minutes Later~~~

I hear a knock on the door and open the door and see Garroth. "Hi Garroth!" I say "Hi Allyson is that Levin and Malachi behind you?" He asks "Yeah, did you ever notice that Levin looks a lot like you" I say "Actually i have, because I'm Aphmau's right hand guard so I see the little children  a lot during the day" He says "Guards, Combat, LAURENCE AND THE CHALLENGE HE MIGHT THINK I CHICKENED OUT GARROTH WHAT TIME IS IT?? I say "It's exactly 6:54 Allyson, why do you need to know the time so badly?" Garroth asks "I'll explain on the way" I say running to my suitcase and rummage through my stuff "Come on, Come on where's my sword!" I say mumbling to myself "Is this it Awwyson?" I hear a sweet voice say, I turn around and see Levin with my old, dented Sapphire sword. "OH THANK YOU SO MUCH LEVIN!!" I say and engulf Levin in a huge hug, I get the sword from his hands and hold his hands and and tell Garroth "Follow me and get Malachi" He does as told and we run to the beach and i explain to him my situation.

They get to the beach after 6 minutes  

"Well well well, I see you haven't chickened out like I thought you would" I hear Laurence say "Let's just get me kicking your butt over with"  I say "Oh getting feisty I see.. I like a challenge" He says. "Garroth tell us when to start" I tell Garroth ignoring the comment Laurence said. "1.." Garroth says. I ready my stance and so does Laurence. "2..." I put my sword up high with confidence. Laurence then winks at me "How hard will this man try?" I think. "3!" Garroth says.  I wait for Laurence to run and strike at me but with my great reflexes I easily dodge his hit. I ended up behind him "This is the perfect chance, don't mess it up."  I put my sword behind his neck. He turns around and puts his sword on my neck. "Ugh, reflexes you failed me!" I do a cartwheel to the left of him to escape him. then I put the sword right where his chest is. "I win." I say with a smirk. "Well well, I underestimated you Allyson." Laurence says. I could clearly tell he was surprised, shocked, and impressed. He tried to cover up all his emotions but he was doing really badly at it. I turn around to see everyone I've met but also some new people. My eyes automatically go to Levin and Malachi. I walk towards them and say "How did i do?" "AMAZING!" Malachi and Levin say. Well more like Malachi say and Levin tries to say.

CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THE DAY HASN'T ENDED!!
~

~~Edited~~~