Stand By You -Epilogue Part Two-

Epilogue -Part 2.-

"A very few times in your life,

if you were lucky,

you might meet someone,

who was exactly right for you.

Not because he was perfect,

or you were,

but because your combined flaws,

were arranged in a way,

that allowed two separate beings to hinge together."

The fabric caressed her skin, showing her proud bump of perfectly. Her skin practically glowed. A broad smile lighting up her eyes, her hand gently placed in her husbands. They stared lovingly at each other, before relishing in a sweet kiss.

The two indentical terrors were running around their house, causing havoc as per usual.

"Claire! Stop jumping in puddles, your going to ruin your dress!" Olivia chuckled smiling adoringly down at her cheeky twins as they pretended to draw halo's around their heads.

"Auntie Olivia! Come watch me play football!?!" The cute little boy, giggled jumping up and down grabbing onto her arms. Reluctantly Olivia left the warm embrace of her husbands arms and waddled after the little 3 year old.

Danielle and Liam had gotten engaged not long after Olivia and Louis had gotten married. A year later and out popped, James. The adorable little boys mousy brown hair complemented his charming features, he looked so much like Liam it was unbelievable. It must be something to do with these guys all their kids ended taking on the appearances of their fathers.

Stroking her belly affectionately, Olivia plodded on towards were all the other children were skipping and playing around gleefully. Her twins rolled around on the floor, covering their smart clothes in mud. Their eyes filled with glee and happiness. Sighing Olivia grumbled under her breath, wishing that their clothes didn't look so bad, but it was obvious that they were going to be ruined.

"Ed, Claire, sweeties come here." Olivia's authoritative and motherly instinct came into view.

"I need you to stop rolling around please sweet hearts. I know it's fun but look at the state of your clothes!" At the look on her adorable twins faces, her heart tugged a little.

"I tell you what...why don't you and your cousins go and fetch daddy, and uncle Liam, they'll play a game of football with you!" Laughing at the brightening on the children's faces, she silently applauded herself from getting out of any physical exercise. These past few months have been so tiring. Being pregnant with your fourth child, and still managing to work part time, whilst caring for her other three children, was wearing her out.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Ed and Claire. Happy birthday to you!" Staring proudly at her two children as they blew out their candles, brought tears to Olivia's eyes. Louis wrapped his arm around her waist caressing her blooming baby bump, kissed her just below the ear lobe, watching in complete awe as his children stuffed their faces full of chocolate cake.

"I love you so much." He whispered lovingly into her ear, as their 2 year old daughter begged to be picked up. Olivia kissed her daughters forehead and turned her attention back towards the twins.

"Happy birthday babies!" She cried, hugging them tightly to her, and kissing their heads softly.

The Tomlinson's were now a family. A family like everyone else. They had their problems. They argued. They disagreed. But through all the bad stuff, the Tomlinson's held a pure passionate love for each other, that no one, I repeat no one would be able to take away!

*Epilogue part2. fully Checked and Edited, but I cannot promise I will not change it in the future...

DaisyLaura :) *

Final chapter maybe vote for me? ;)