Thirty Four (Final Battle -part 2 - the lunacy continues)

Craig stepped forward looking concerned. "Lenny, why can't we stop this? I mean I don't even understand why you're doing this! I thought we were friends!"

Lenny stabbed a finger at Craig. "You shut up! I do not want to hear from you, Golden Boy! I was never your friend! Buh-bye, go away!"

"So bye-bye, Miss American Pie. Drove my Chevy to the levee, but the levee was dry." Mellissa looked directly at Craig while she sang.

He glared back at her. "Seriously, Mellissa? We're kinda in the middle of something here."

Ziva chuckled and leaned over close to Craig, taking pity on him, and explained what they were doing. She snickered as understanding dawned on him, his eyes went wide.

Stevie was enjoying the show, he shifted positions walking to stand off to the side where he could see a bit better as the action happened. He wanted to be certain he was accurately scoring points. Mack and Jack moved to sit on either side of him, sitting contentedly by his feet like miniature feline guards.

Lenny eyed the cats as they took their places on either side of Stevie. "God, you even brought the stupid cats with you? Desperate for fighters, are we?"

"Everybody wants to be a cat; Everybody wants to be a cat, because a cat's the only cat who knows where it's at." Angela giggled as she sang.

Lenny narrowed his eyes at her. "You people are all freakin' insane. Do you know that? Every last one of you. If I have to listen to this crap any longer, I'm sure I'll wind up in a straitjacket!"

"All dressed up in a white straitjacket, Shut your mouth, No, you can't have it," Ziva sang loudly.

"Do you people ever shut up? I would love to shoot the lot of you and end this now!" Lenny griped.

"Mama, just killed a man, Put a gun against his head, Pulled my trigger, now he's dead." Mellissa rocked back and forth on her feet with her hands clasped behind her back as she sang.

Lenny suddenly pointed a finger at them. "You're mocking me with song lyrics! That's what your doing isn't it?"

Stone's voice sounded from where he stood just behind A'Cadia. "When I hear songs, they sound like this one, so come on, Oh, come on, Oh, come on, Oh, come on!" Everyone in the group, except Logan and Storm, joined in singing, "oh, come on" at the end.

"Wait who gets the point for that one?" Stevie asked in confusion.

"Durrr, Stone 'cause he started the song," Mellissa told him.

"Oh, right okay carry on!" Stevie tapped the point into the iPad, adding Stone to the list.

"You idiots stand here making a mockery out of what is supposed to be a serious matter and then just simply say, "carry on"?" Lenny waved his arms around in the air as he spoke.

"If you're lost and alone, Or you're sinking like a stone, Carry on, May your past be the sound, Of your feet upon the ground, Carry on!" Angela got the point for that one.

Brittney sidled up next to Lenny. "Hey, Lenny, can I have your ATM card?"

He gave her a distracted look. "What? Why? Where's yours at and why do you need it right now?"

"Oh, I lost mine, it was like on my desk and then you gave me those papers to shred and I think it got stuck in there and I accidentally shredded it. So anyway, can I have your card?"

"Why do you even want it and why right now?" he asked her in an exasperated voice.

"Because I never found an awesome outfit for this whole battle to the death thingie and this outfit is sooo not right for this!" She picked at the fancy dress she'd worn to the coronation party. "This was for your whole I'm the king now deal. I need a battle outfit! Please!"