Chapter fifteen.

Louis: Jenn? -he was holding my hand and my head was laying on his shoulder, we were laying on the couch at his apartment, Harry wasn't home.

Jenn: yes?

Louis: I think I'm falling for you -he said looking into my eyes.

Jenn: ... -I felt something inside, like a cold thing going through my throat I couldn't say anything

Louis: you don't have to say anything, I just wanted you to know it -he smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

Jenn: I -wait did I live this situation before? shit I thought about Logan- Louis?

Louis: yes?

Jenn: why you wanted me to know it?

Louis: um

Jenn: were you expecting something in return?

Louis: no, I didn't want you to know it because I was expecting something in return I wanted you to know it because I think when you care about someone you have to stay truthful to that person and be honest with your feelings, no matter if the other person doesn't say anything in return, acts can mean more than words and if you would have said anything in return I would have thought you just said it to make me feel better or because you had to, things have to come from you.

Jenn: oh...

Louis: gorgeous -he kissed my cheek.

Jenn: cute -I kissed him softly- you know Louis sometimes Im scared of showing how I feel...

Louis: you shouldn't be scared, would you lose anything by saying how you feel? What I mean is if it doesn't work out you'll suffer anyway, one thing is saying how you feel and other thing is letting others hurt you -he smiled.

Jenn: you're right

Louis: haha

Jenn: do you remember the first time I met you?

Louis: we shared a cab -he smiled.

Jenn: yeah, you moved your head to make me kiss the corner of your lips -I laughed.

Louis: did I? I think you wanted to kiss the corner of my lips too -he smiled.

Jenn: oh cmon Lou! -I blushed.

[I checked my profile and there was a message from Jason.]

"Hey Jenn how's everything? Im super excited there's only one week left, are you having fun over there? I can't wait to see where you live or are you living with your mom? I've missed you so much stupid, Logan came last night we played some videogames and he asked me about you, I know I shouldn't have said this to you because I know you still think about him even when you're there with your boyfriend... but oh well luv ya stupid <3"

.-Jason

Louis: is it Jason? -he asked without looking at my laptop.

Jenn: yeah... he's excited to come next week -I smiled.

Louis: yeah me too we're going to have fun! I have some girl friends to introduce him -he laughed.

Jenn: haha

Louis: are you feeling alright? -he asked because I had a strange look on my face.

Jenn: yeah... I just need a girl talk... Im going to Vanessa's home I'll be back in a couple of hours...

Louis: ok I'll be waiting -he kissed me softly in the forehead.

[Later...]

Jenn: agh Vanessa I don't know what to do! Everytime I see something that reminds me of Logan I keep thinking about him for hours...