New life.

Riley's POV:

So, today I got adopted. Don't know by who. I hope they're nice. Many questions were racing through my mind. I have my best friends with me. Maria and James. Maria has a family as well as James, Maria and I have been best friend for 9 years. James and I have been best friends for 6 years. We used to go to school together till I got put up in adoption, I still talk to them and see them but it's just not the same. So your probably wondering why I was put in adoption? Well my parents died in a car crash...I was 12. I had brothers but they were 17 at the time and couldn't get adopt me... they turned 19 last year... and still didn't come to get me..they weren't even trying.

So my real family is Maria and James. I was interrupted by a knock on the door " Riley, sweetie your adoptive parents are here." said Renee. Renee was like my mother, she cared for me and treated me like her own. Renee is in her late 40's. I sighed " OK..I'll be down in a few minutes." I replied, she gave a small smile. I grabbed my suitcase..which wasn't filled with much clothes, and started walking downstairs. I entered the office and saw  a man and a woman sitting there discussing something with Mrs. Ronald's. Mrs. Ronald's saw me

"Riley! Meet your new parents." The man and woman turned around..they looked in their mid 30's. "Hello Riley, my name is Lidia and this is my husband,  Robert." she said. I gave a small smile "Nice to meet you Mrs..." I didn't know their last name "Waters" replied Robert. "Waters" I replied. I shook their hand. Mrs Ronald's gave them papers "Riley Sanchez, you are now Riley Waters. Congratulations!" Yippee!! Note the sarcasm? We were walking out of the office when I remembered "Wait! Could I get quickly say goodbye to someone? Please?" I asked. They nodded. I dropped my suitcase and ran to Renee's room.

I knocked on the door and heard some shuffling, the door opened revealing a crying Renee. "So this is it Riley? Come back to visit?" she asked. I felt my eyes getting teary "Of course Renee, you were my second mother. I'll never forget you. I'll come to visit every week. I love you Renee." I said to her. She hugged me for about 3 minutes, bot of us crying into each other's shoulders. We finally let go. I said my goodbyes to everyone. Well....Time to start a new life.