Chapter 2

James' POV: 

I comforted Maria, poor girl. She never cried over any guy. Like literally. I was wishing Riley came soon, not that I don't like Maria, I just don't know how to handle the whole 'Break-up' thing. Riley came through the door. Speak of the devil. She instantly ran to Maria. "What happened?" she asked "W-we w-w-went to s-se-e him a-t f-f-f-o-tball p-p-ractis-se and then.." she didn't even finsh because she burst in tears. They've been together for 2 years! 2 fucking years! "We saw Jackson sucking faces with Jenna. When he saw us he pulled away but by then Maria was running away." I explained. I looked at Riley and saw her teeth clenched and her fists were balled up. I sat next to Riley and tried un-balling her fists but they wouldn't budge. "Where is he?" she asked, Maria kept quiet because when Riley gets mad......Godzilla's nothing compared to her "Where. Is. He?" she asked with her teeth clenched.

"Right now..." I checked the time "Probably still at practise" with that she got up and started heading for the door "Riley! Don't!" yelled Maria. She ignored Maria's plea and left "Go after her. Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid." she said, I nodded and kissed her forehead. I ran out the door and saw Riley running, her being a soccer player...this isn't going to be easy! I ran and ran and finally caught up to her "What...are...you...going..to..do?" I ask trying to catch my breath. She ignored me and kept running.

We arrived at the park, Riley running towards the players who were now taking a break. She walked up to Jackson who was currently laughing at god knows what! "You are a freaking asshole!" She yelled at Jackson, he turned around and his eyes widened "Oh my god, Riley liste to me, I didn't me-" she cut him off "Didn't mean to?! How many times have you used that one?!" she yelled. I ran over to her trying to calm her down. Yes, I was pissed at Jackson but no, I will not resolve to violence. "Fucking hell Riley! If she didn't give me what I want, this would have never happened!" he yelled. Fuck no, I ran to him and gave him a left hook. Hitting im right in the jaw, I heard Riley gasp. I don't normally hit but when someone insults my friends....I'm worse than Riley..and that's saying something!

Riley came behind me "James, relax ok? Just...calm down" she usually got scared when I got violent. I looked at Jackson who was currently holding his bleeding mouth. Next to Jenna "Why the fuck did you hit my boyfriend?!" yelled Jenna. Riley stepped in "Boyfriend?! For how long?!" she asked "3 months!" she yells back. OH HELL NO!!! I got Jackson and started punching with all my might, I expected for Riley to push me off or something but when I looked to the left I saw Jenna and Riley. Fighting. With all the jocks trying to get them off each other but Riley does not go down without a fight. And I should know with experience. 

Alex's POV:

I come in late with Drew and Noah by my side. I was laughing when I heard a lot of yelling. I looked up and saw someone familiar. I saw James whom I have my maths class with and the girl just kept yelling. By the time I got over there there were 2 chicks on the ground fighting while James was fighting Jackson. Why? Jenna pushed off the girl who was slapping her...RILEY?! Riley got back up, grabbed her hair and twisted her arm. All the boys were trying to get her off Jenna. WHY THE HELL WERE THEY FIGHTING?! I grabbed Riley's arm and started pulling her off Jenna. But damn! This girl is strong! Drew came to help....no luck. I got pissed. I swinged her over my shoulder and started walking away with her hard fists pounding on my back "PUT ME DOWN WHOEVER YOU ARE!!! DON'T MAKE ME GIVE YOU A WEDGIE!!" she yelled. I chuckled bringing her to the stands. I sat her down

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?!" I yelled. Oh yeah, I was pissed. "FIGHTING! WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT LOOK LIKE!" she yelled back. James came from punching Jackson, he had a bloody lip and a black eye. "Riley, you ok?" he asked inspecting her face? They know each other? "James? You know her?" I ask "Yeah for like 6 years..." he replied. "How do you know her?" he asked "She's my adoptive sister" I replied boredly. James looked at me with wide eyes "This is the dumbass you said you were staying with?" he asked Riley! Dumbass?! "Yes! OH MY GOD MARIA!!!" she yelled running. What? "Shit!" exclaimed James and ran after her, she ran fast. And Maria? As in Hobeika? She knows her too?!