Chapter 10

Riley's POV: 

I heavily sighed and walked forward, but I backed away. Maria started walking towards them "Maria! No ! Don-" I whispered. But was too late, she tapped the girl's shoulder and she pulled away. Whoa! JENNA! "What?" she said in a weird squeaky voice. And when I mean squeaky, I mean that squeaky sound when a chalk is pressed on hard. "Um, your on my friends locker" she said in a matter-of-factly voice. She knows Jackson was cheating on her with Jenna. That's why she had guts to stand up to her. "Who's your friend? I thought James was your only friends you loner, other than that freaky emo girl that tried to fight me" she said. I frowned. I walk up to them "Bitch, from what I remember, I fucking bashed you!" I say "What? Do you know who your talking to?" she screeched "Babe...let's just go.." said Alex "NO! This is MY school! You will not speak to me like that! You know what? Let's go! Right here right now!" she yells. She's already attracted a crowd. Great! "I'd slap you, but that would be animal abuse" Maria says. Jenna lunged at her and started slapping her. Oh shit! Maria was black belt in karate and could kick Jenna's ass any day. I looked at Alex who looked shocked. Maria would never result to violence but...I guess Jenna is an exception. I ran to Maria trying to stop her from clawing Jenna's eyes out. Yes, I want to fucking bash her but no, I do not want Maria to get suspended. Everybody is now yelling 'Fight! Fight! Fight!' I get a hold of Maria's hand and start pulling her back. Jenna grabbed my elbow from the side and pushed me back. I fell back waiting for the floor come to my face. I felt two strong arms around my waist and I fell to the floor. OW! I opened my eyes and saw Drew looking in mine. 

His dark chocolate brown eyes are so mesmerising and s-wait! What the fuck am I saying. I push him off and run back to Maria forgetting about Drew. I start trying to get in the fight but nothing. I'm pissed. I grab Jenna's elbow, get a tight grip on her and pull her back. Hard. She slides on her butt towards the locker. BAM! She just hit her head. Ha! I get Maria's hand and pull her up "Why did you do that?!" she yelled "Because your ass would've gotten busted!" I yelled back. She sighed.

I hear loud footsteps "What is going on here?!" Shit.