Chapter 1

Alex's POV: 

So mum's adopting this new girl! I get told on the day they're bringing her home?! I can't believe this! Why the fuck would they need another kid? I'm here!! I don't know who she is or even fucking care, but I don't want her here! For all I know she could be a bitch! They're just trying to replace my little sister, I used to have a younger sister..she was about 11 when she died of cancer. I was 13. We used to do EVERYTHING together..but then she died. Mum thinks she can replace Alexa with the new girl! No way. I'll make that kid's life a living hell! I quickly texted Drew, my best friend 

To: DREW!!!      

Dude!! My parents r adopting some chick! TODAY!! 

I texted Drew, I instantly got a reply

From: DREW!!!

Really? Is she hot?

Typical Drew. He's a player, I don't mind though....I am as well. I replied with an 'IDK'. I put my phone in my pocket and sat on the couch. I turned on the TV, 'Parental Control' was on! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I was in the middle of the show when I heard the door open, I looked to my left and saw a clueless girl standing in the corridor. My mum popped out from behind her. "Alex! Come meet someone!" she yelled thinking I was upstairs "MUM! I'M RIGHT HERE!" I yelled behind her. She turned around startled " Alex! This is Riley, she will be your...step-sister...Well!! Alex can you please show Riley to her room? Thank you!" she left me with..Riley. 

I looked at her, she had dark brown hair, hazel eyes, tanned and fit. She had a sports bag on her arm, so I'm guessing she played sport. She looked about 14 or 15-ish. I started walking without her, I looked back to see her following me slowly, observing the house. I came to the bedroom across my room, well isn't this gonna be fun or what? Note the sarcasm?! "This is your room..that room across yours" I pointed to my room "is mine, go in there and you'll be sorry." she nodded slightly "Listen, Ridley.." she interrupted me "Riley." she said firmly "Whatever. I may not know you, but either way I don't like you. So stay out of my way and we won't have any problems,"

Riley's POV

 "Whatever. I may not know you, but either way I don't like you. So stay out of my way and we won't have any problems." Harsh. I nodded, he judges me without even fucking knowing me! Why the hell should I talk to him. "Alex!! Drew's here!!" yelled Lidia. Who's Drew? Oh well, I put on a tankto and sweats. I put my suicase on my bed, I took out my ipod and selected a song 'Dance With The Devil'. I started humming to the song, I heard my stomach rumble. I thought for a minute and remembered when I last ate...yesterday. I shut my suitcase and walked downstairs quietly. I bumped into Robert and Lidia "Sweetie, we have to quickly go to work but we'll be back in about an hour or two." they said. I nodded and said bye. Now I have to stay with a jackass who hates me! Great! I walked into the kitchen and saw the clear window cabinet. I stood on my tippy-toes because the cabinet was too high. I reached for the nutella and still couldn't reach. I leaped for the jar of Nutella and finally caught it! I grabbed the 'Ritz' and turned around. There were 3 boys eating Hungry Jack's. Awkward......."Who's the chick?" asked the brown head. Well then! "Riley." Alex replied dully. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the kitchen.

Drew's POV: 

She walked out of the room without even acknowledging my hotness! Well! "You did not tell me your sister was a babe!" I exclaimed " She is NOT my sister and never will be!" he yelled. I shut up, I forgot how touchy he was with his sister. "Sorry man, I forgot." I apologised. He sighed "It's ok." he mumbled slightly. "So what do we do now?" Noah asked. "One sec, I'll be back from the bathroom." I was actually going to see that babe. I walked upstairs and heard music. I looked at the door the sound was coming from. That must be her room, I walked into her room and saw her laying on her bed with her headphones in. I walked to her and sat gently on her bed and observed her room. It already had One Direction posters on it along with famous soccer stars. I tapped her on her shoulder, she quickly opened her eyes "Whoa! Who are you and what are you doing here?!" she asked LOUDLY! Her top was rising a little so I got a peek of her belly button piercing. "Nothing much. Watching a hot girl listen to music." I say. She gives me a death glare "Out." she says "Nope, I'm good" I say as I put my hand behind my head and extend my legs on her bed. She shrugs "Ok"

I smirk knowing I got her "ALEX!!!!!!YOUR FRIEND IS LAYING ON MY BED AND FREAKING ME OUT!!!" she yells! She doesn't think I'm attractive?! Alex came in "Dude! Seriously?" he asked, I shrugged "Get him out." she says sternly "Drew! Come on man." I sighed walking out of the room. She turned around and as she did, I slapped her ass. I smirked and walked out. It wasn't too long until I felt something hard collide with my head sending me down. I picked up the object she threw at me. A soccer ball. She smirked. I quickly threw it to her expecting it to hit her, she catched it. Damn! I heard a phone ring playing 'Ass Back Home' Riley dashed to her phone "Hello?....JAMES!!!.....What?.....Is she okay?........I'm going to kill that motherfucker.......HELL NO!!! He will pay for hurting her. I'll be right over...Love you too..Bye" She got up and put on her hoodie and converse. I looked at her in confusion "Where are you going?" I asked "Somewhere. Move" she pushed me out of her way and ran out the room. Ok...?

(A/N: Bold is Riley and Light is James.)

Riley's POV: 

"Hello? Riley!! JAMES!! Jackson cheated on Maria. What? With Jenna. Is she okay? No, she's crying..like real bad. I'm going to kill that motherfucker!! Don't do anything stupid. HELL NO!!! He will pay for hurting her. I'll be right over. Ok, love you. Love you too. Bye. Bye" I started putting on my hoodie and coverse, as I was walking out the door "Where are you going?" asked Drew "Somewhere. Move" I pushed him out the way and ran to Maria's house. Please Maria, don't do anything stupid...