Pinky Promise Me? (B1A4~Gong Chan Oneshot)

I'm sorry for not updating for so long, but this one shot is dedicated to @exotickpop. I hope you enjoy.

MIN'S POV-

"Yaaah, stop walking so slowly. At this rate we'll never get there." I complained as he steadily, and slowly, dragged me towards a secret destination. He blindfolded me, so I had no idea where we were going. Whenever I would ask him he would just say,

"Aniya, it's a surprise."

I hate this, but actually I love it. Gong Chan and I, have been the closest of friends for almost ten years now. Whenever I had a problem I could tell him about it. He would always bother me, not to get me aggravated, but to make me laugh. When I'm upset, he knows how to make me feel all better. He's the only person who knows me so well. Sometimes, he knows me better than I know myself.

Scary huh?

"Hello?" he questionably said to me. I hummed in response.

"We're here, but you can't take off your blindfold yet."

"Waaaah, and why not?"

"You have to make a promise to me first."

"If it'll get me out of this blindfold trust me, I'll do just about anything."

He chuckled lightly and said,

"Alright, promise me that no matter what happens, now r at any time, we will always have this bullet proof friendship, arrasso?"

I was a bit puzzled, but I simply nodded my head, and felt a pair of lips crashing onto mine.

What? I stuttered backwards a bit, startled. I threw off my blindfold and looked at a quite embarrassed Gong Chan in front of me. He was looking down at the ground, and his face was extremely red.

"What was that?" I asked him, still a bit shaken.

"Listen Min, I love you. I really do. I need you to understand that. I've loved you for so long, but I didn't want to throw away our friendship just for something I wanted. That would have been selfish of me. I tried so hard to suppress my feelings, but you just get so much prettier every day. I always think, 'No one in the world is more beautiful than my Min.' but the very next day, you seem to glow even more. To brighten up my ay even more. I'm sorry to suddenly throw all of this on you, but.... I'm just sorry." and with that he turned around and began to walk away. I ran up to grab him from behind and we both stopped in place. He turned around and looked down so that both of our eyes met.

"You idiot, I love you too." You said with a smile. And with that his whole face lit up as he brought you back in for another electrifying kiss.

"Pinky promise me?" he asked.

"I promise." I said as our pinkies interlocked and our thumbs touched.

END

How'd you guys like it? @exotickpop I hope you enjoyed it. Please request a one shot of your own. Read, vote, comment, and fan. Goodbye!

-Ayreika