Wedding Part II

"HARMONY!" Chris And I Yelled.

"Chris I Love You And Never Stopped , Remember Those Good Times We Shared Or Like Yesterday When I Came To Your Hotel Room"

"She Was At Your Hotel Room" I Snatched My Hands Away.

"I Told Her To Leave This Was Way Before You Called This Is When The Boys And I Were Chilling In My Room"

"Chris I Love You Don't Marry Her Marry Me , I Was Meant For You"

"No! Can You Continue" I Asked The Pastor.

"We Have To Settle This" He Said Pointing To Harmony.

He Rolled His Eyes And Faced Harmony.

"I Don't Want You ! Get Out Of Here!"

"If I Leave Halo Leaves"

"No If You Leave You Leave Alone"

"Halo Is My Daughter" Harmony Pointed To Herself.

"But Who Takes Care Of Her? And Takes Her Out Of Harms Way? Me" Chris Folded His Arms.

"But Who Birthed Her?"

"Who Buys Her Clothes? Who Spoils Her? Who Puts Her In A Bed At Night? Who Feeds Her? Who Makes Sure She Says Her Prayers? Who Protects Her?" Chris Questioned.

"Who Is Getting Tired Of This Who Game" I Asked Raising My Hand.

But Everybody Agreed And I Chuckled A Little About That.

"Chris Just Call For Security, It's That Simple. Security!!"

Security Came Rushing In And Stood Halt Waiting For Demand.

"Escort Her Out Of Here" I Pointed To Harmony.

"NO THATS MY MAN!" She Yelled While They Pulled Her Out The Room.

"Can We Continue?"

The Pastor Nodded.

"Rings?"

Michael Handed Chris My Ring And Kae Handed Me Chris' Ring.

"The Couple Wrote There Own Vows"

"Milan I Have Loved You The Day I First Laid Eyes On You And I'll Love You Till The Day I Take My Last Breath. You Are My Best Friend, My World , And My Goal. I Say My Goal Because I Want To Work Hard Just To Make You Happy And Be The Best Man You Ever Had. I Will Do Better On My Part , I Will Be Better Because I Love You , I'm In Love With And Nothing Can Tear Us Apart. I'm Now Able To Wipe Your Tears While You Wipe Mine, Make You Laugh While You Make Me Laugh Even Harder, Hold You While You Play With My Fingers And That's Just The Way We Are ;Were Unbreakable And I'm Proud To Show a You Off And Call You My Woman And A Great Mother" Chris Smiled Slipping The Ring On My Finger And Wiped My Tears.

A Bish Was For Real Teary Eyed Tho , Like First He Sexy As Fuck Then His Vows! Woooo Where's A Towel When You Need One.

"Chris You Stay On My Mind Day And Night There's Not A Minute That I Don't Think About My Man And What He's Done For Me And Our Children. You Saved Me From My Worst Twice And Brought Me To My Greatest Which Is You. I Will Care For You And Cherish Your Love Till The Death Of Me. I Will Be A Great Wife To You, There Will Be Loyalty , Honesty , And Passion. I Will Guide To The Right When You Are Wrong And I Will Do Anything That I Can To Take Care Of You When Your Down, Up, Sick, Green, Purple, Or Blue Just Because I Love You And That's Who I Am" I Smiled Slipping His Ring On.

......

"From The Power Invested In Me I Now Pronounce You" He Smiled.

Chris Made These Pucker Faces And Made His Eyebrows Dance. I Giggled Quietly And Squeezed His Hands Making Him Smile At Me.