It's My Loves Day!

Chris

~Next Day~

Today Is Milan's Birthday and Baby Shower!!

I woke up with my head on Milan's belly. I sat up and stretched; I looked around at my surroundings furrowing my eyebrows. Then I remembered im at my Ma's house. I got out of bed and threw on my sweats and tshirt. I slipped my SnapBack on and jordans. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my keys. I walked out my room and was headed downstairs till Christine stopped me.

"Daddy where you goin?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"To go run some errands"

"I wanna go"

I nodded and picked her up taking her in Kazmira's room and going in her suitcase grabbing her clothes. I just grabbed her grey sweats, grape 5 j's, and her Sofia The First t-shirt. I put her hair in a ponytail and I helped her into her black North Face. I grabbed her toothbrush and took her to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. When I was done I sat her on my hip and went downstairs. I put her on the floor and put my jacket on.

"Where y'all goin?"

I turned around and saw Asia with her arms crossed.

"Man when you get here"

"7 hours ago"

"Well I'm running errands"

"I wanna go..I'm bored"

"Huh!....... Fine"

I grabbed Christine's car seat. I opened the door and waited for Asia to put her shoes on. She came out and we got in my car.

"What she got a car seat for?" Asia said turning around to look at Christine.

"I don't know ask her mother" I pulled out the driveway and made my way to the mall.

We arrived at the mall and it wasnt much people there. I put my glasses on and I gave Christine her glasses and we got out. I picked Christine up and we went into this girls store.

"Find some maternity clothes" I told Asia.

She nodded and looked around. I saw this dress that had the back out and it was short and black.

"This is straight ghetto" I said putting the dress back on the rack.

I saw another dress but it was long and it was spaghetti straps, the color was light blue.

"You think this would be cute for mommy?"

"Yes" Christine nodded.

"I'll hold it"

I kept looking and Asia ran over with a jersey dress it was mid thigh all black and long sleeves.

"This is something she would love"

"What she gon wear it with?"

"She can wear this with her KD's blue and yellow ones to match the decorations"

"It's all blue"

"Not for long" she smiled.

"Man now I gotta go buy her some shoes"

"You too y'all matchin mister"

I looked at her and she shrugged. I sighed and gave her the money for the dress. I grabbed Christine and we went to Foot Locker.

"Daddy am I getting shoes too...I could really use a pair"

"You sound more and more like your momma everyday man I swear"