Chapter 23: Lazy Day

Nash's POV:

I walked over to Caleb and Cameron's room and knocked on the door. Cam answered and I stepped in. Caleb was isolated in the corner mourning over his mom while on his MacBook.

"Emily is next door taking a rest because all the stress has overwhelmed her."

"Okay. So what do you want to do?"

"I really have no idea."

"Wanna ride out Glidrs to the gas station nearby?" Cam suggested.

"Sure. Caleb you want something?"

He simply shook his head no without even looking up. Then, he double clicked his computer and his screen lit up a green color. I didn't care tough.

Cam grabbed his white glidr and I quietly walked into our room and got my blue one. Softly closing the door behind me, we hopped on and went to the elevator.

The elevator parted and we glide right through the automatic sliding doors. Following the sidewalk about a block away, we ran into a gas station.

We went to pay. I set up a couple bags of chips, a couple mtn dews, cheese flavor Chex mix for Em, and a red Gatorade for her too. Cam bought chips and Mtn Dew, too.

Then we glid back to the hotel and up the elevator. The doors split and cam and I raced to the end of the hallway.

Cam won by a second and just as I was about to open Cam's door, Emily opened our door and motioned for me to step in.

Picking my glidr, I walked into the room and set the drinks in the mini fridge and the food on top. Then, by my suitcase in the corner, I released my grip on the glidr and it lightly collided with the chair.

"I'm ready to make plans for the funeral." She said grabbing the pen and pad of paper that came with the hotel room.

"Alright. Let's start out with some basic details like the flowers. Which kinds?"

"Roses, tulips, black eyes Susan's, and orchids because they were my mom's favorite."

"Okay good." I said giving her time to write it down. "Now, we need to get a place to hold the funeral."

She jotted down the notes until she nodded her head telling me to move on.

"Ummm. What about... What about the invitations." Once again she wrote and wrote until she had to flip the page. Then, once again, she ferociously scribbled words onto the page.

About 15 minutes later she had everything written down. She grabbed her new iPhone 6 and dialed numbers. When she was done, the only thing left was to send out all the invitations.

Emily's POV:

The hotel we stayed at had a nice pool, and I was needing a refreshing swim after all the funeral planning. I could have just hired to funeral planner, but I want it to be more heartfelt.

Nash decided to go swimming to so he took about 1 minute and exited the bathroom red swim trunks. Then, I closed the bathroom door being me and changed into my bikini.

My top was a hot pink strapless top that fit perfectly around me. The bottoms of my bikini were called "low rise cheeky" meaning they were low rise and showed some of my rear end.

I walked out of the bathroom and Nash stared me up and down. Normally I would playfully shove him but my heart was too broken to cooperate. So I just rolled my eyes and went off towards my suitcase. I grabbed a random pair of shorts and threw them overtop of my bikini bottoms.

We left the room and walked down the hall towards the elevator. There were two teenage guys heading to the pool to and they skimmed me up and down. One did the whistle thing and when Nash passed him, he shoved him.

"Ouch, bro. What was that for?" He asked stupidly.

Nash stopped in his tracks and swiveled around. He walked right up to him and barley towered over him.
"She's MY girlfriend. Now get out of here!" He said shoving him back.

The guy wasn't scared nor was he buying it that Nash was my boyfriend. So I took action. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed Nash's hand. We leaned in and it turned out to be a quick makeout session, but it sure made the guy believe we were dating. He just grumpily moved on.

We entered the pool and it was a water park. My hotel was one of those that was connected to a big waterpark, so we entered the water park. The first thing we did was go straight to the water slide. We got the 2 person inter tube. The line was really long but eventually we got there. Nash sat in the back and I sat in front of him.

The lady running the slide pushed us down. It was super twisty and fast. The slide was one that went out of the side of the building. As we went out the side of the building, the tubes became clear instead of green. We were high up in the air, and Nash smiled throwing his arms behind him. I smiled at him and then we were back inside the building and the tubes became green again.

At the end of the slide, we splashed into the water, and you had two choices: to get off or let the water take you to the lazy river. We let the water push us along to the lazy river. For about the next 15 minutes, we just relaxed in the lazy river.

When we were done at the waterpark, we threw the inter tube back in the pile of other inter tubes. We exited the waterpark and rode the elevator back to our rooms.

The day was sad after my mom's death, but Nash cared enough to try and make it better for me. What a sweetheart.

Hey everyone. So I finished yet another chapter. Sorry if it's not very dramatic, but I wanted to update fast. Also, I wanted to show how caring Nash was after the death of Emily's mom's death. Vote, comment, and like.

Thank ya!

And follow me on Instagram. @kelsi_28.
Thanks again