Chapter 1,The Crash

I woke up when my alarm went off,I turned it off and got dressed and went downstairs to find that mom and dad were already up eating pancakes.I grabbed my plate and sat down when dad asked "mornin son,sleep well" and I look at him and said "I slept ok I guess" and kept eating.After I was done mom sat down "we need to talk,us three" she said and she looked upset.I sat back down and held her hand,"what is it mom?" I said "Jason was in a car crash,his mom was killed but he survived luckly" she said with tears goin down her eyes.Jason is my best friend that I've always looked up to,he is always there for me and is a strong,tall man.I looked at her with surprise "Oh my god" I said as I got up and walked to my bedroom.

Around 12:30 I came back down and made a sandwich.I saw mom on the couch watching TV so I came over and watched it with her.We watched a movie then I washed the dishes,then dad came home from work about a hour later.We talked for a little bit then I changed and went to football practice.Then Josh came over,"hey Mike,how are ya?" He said."I'm fine,how about you?" I said as I got a drink,"I'm alright,u heard about Jason?" He said taking a gulp of his drink."yea,poor guy almost died" I said drinking my drink "he was hit straight on by some dumbass not paying attention.I wish I could help him" he said "talk to ya later" and he ran to his mom's car.I got my stuff and got in my car and mom drove off.What I didn't know was that this ride is gonna change my life forever.

Thx for reading the first chapter and leave a vote and comment :) -Bryce-

P.s. this is my first book so enjoy and I'll try to make a chapter every day or 2 days,thx guys