Chapter 3,The Run

My heart skipped a beat when I heard that,him goin to Ohio is the one thing I didn't want him to do.I ran back to my bedroom and slammed the door shut with anger and sadness,"I can't believe dad said that" I muttered to myself while sitting on the bed.A minute dad walked in and sat beside me,"you overheard me and your mom didn't you" he said with a stern voice,I tried to keep back the tears and sadness."Yeah,but I don't want him to leave" I said still holding back tears,He pulled me into a hug and gave me a sad smile."I'll do all I can to keep him here" he said.Later I went for a walk down the path in the woods,but I didn't know I would be running for my life in under thirty minutes.

I walked down the path trying to clear my mind and enjoy myself,but I couldn't stop thinking about Jason.When I got him out of my mind I enjoyed the breeze and cool air.The wind was nice and crisp and the crunching of the leaves calmed me down,"it's a beautiful day" I said to myself while walking.Then after about twenty minutes I started walking back home,then I saw it again.The hooded man with those same dark starring eyes looking at me with anger in them,I blinked and he was still there."Who are you?" I asked him,he didn't say a word but started walking towards me slowly.Every step he took felt like the ground shook under him,when I started walking away he walked faster catching up with me.I started running and he did the same,I ran as fast as I could deep in the forest and not daring to look back.I hid behind a tree and looked back,not there but when I looked back in front of me he stood there with a evil smile."your coming with me,or you die" he said pulling out a giant sword,"what am I gonna do? I asked myself "how do I get out of this?"

Thx for reading the 3rd chapter and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it.Please vote and comment,that would be really appreciated.The 4th chapter will be out tomorrow so be prepared :) -Bryce-