Chapter 4: The Escape

I looked around for something to fight him off with but found nothing of use."Come with me now or die" he said with his cold eyes staring at me waiting for me to move.I stood there frozen waiting for him to either try to kill me or force me to follow him.After a minute I sighed defeatedly and said "I'll come with you." He started walking and I followed him still looking for something to attack him with.He looked back to see if I was there then kept walking,I found a pole and went to pick it up.I was about to grab it when something hit me hard in the head and I blacked out.

I woke up strapped to a table in a giant hollow room."Hello?" was all I could say.Then after a moment I heard a girl voice say "Hello,I'm Anna." I looked to my left and saw a girl about my age looking at me,"I'm Mike" I said. She smiled at me,a shy,friendly smile but before she could say a word a tall,skinny man busted into the room. He was wear a hood just like the man that was in the forest,he studied us then said "Mike Johnson,u have a choice."I stared at him for a second then said "how do you know my name and who are you?" He chuckled and looked at me with a smirk on him face,"My name is Dr.James and I know all about u Mike," he said "and your whole family." I stared at him then asked "what do I have to choose?" His grin grew and he said "u choose who dies,you or her or your own best friend" he said pointing at Jason. I was speechless and scared,then when I found my voice I asked "why are you doing this?" "Because your family took something if mine,so I'm returning the favor." He whistled and 3 People came out,each with a gun."choose wisely Mike,you only have one chance." I looked around at Jason and he nodded,then I said mouthed 'I'm sorry Jason.' Then I said "I choose Jason to be killed." A moment later I heard him say "thank you" then a gun shot. Jason was dead.