four

" Even if I'm sick with an incurable disease,
I'm a fool that can't live without you - what do you want me to do?"

It was the day of their date.

Hongki woke up early and jumped into the shower, singing his favorite songs as he rinsed the shampoo off his hair.

He stepped out of the bathroom and wore the clothes he had laid for today's special occasion last night. He wanted to look great for his first date with the girl he love. Although it's not really the first for him as he had been through that day before, but for her it was so he have to make it special.

He remembered that he showed up empty-handed for their first real date before, and he regretted it. Seolhyun deserved better, so he decided to buy her flower.

After purchasing a bouquet of white roses, he stopped by a coffee shop and ordered for two cups of Americano. He remembered how she loved coffee.

He arrived in front of her house a few minutes early, a modest two storey with pastel colored wall and green lawn. He checked his appearance at the rear mirror, and fixed his hair. He was nervous, but he had some advantages because he knew what would happen. Before, he planned for a movie, but the movie was cancelled due to an inside problem, so they wasted their two hours inside a café without really doing anything.

He didn't want that to happen so he figured out something else.

At 9am sharp, Seolhyun walked out and saw Hongki's car in front of her house. Hongki stepped out.

"You're early." She said, as she hurried to the car. "Or am I late?"

He smiled and shook his head. "Nope, you're on time."

He opened the door for her and she slipped in.

"I smelled coffee." She mumbled.

He chuckled. "Well, I bought some.. Here, I'm sure you like Americano?"

"Are you kidding me? I love it! Thanks." She smiled and happily sipping on her coffee.

"Well, I have something else for you." He said, handing the bouquet to her.

"Thank you!" She gushed, smelling the flowers. "I love flowers. Oh wow, these are really fresh. Is this the reason why you're early?"

Hongki bit his cheeks and nodded. He was sure he was blushing right now. Was he doing too much for their first date?

Seolhyun smiled. He was clearly embarrassed, but she really liked that about him. He was thoughtful, and he guessed another right thing about her. It had never occurred to her that she would fall for a guy this easily, but she was half way to it.

"Shall we go?" He asked, cheeks still burning.

Seolhyun hummed. "Mhmm."

He smiled and drove away. It was really quiet so he decided to make a conversation.

"Is there any particular places you want to go?"

"Mmm, what's your plan?" She asked back. He was really cute, and at the same time mysterious, she should be creeped out, but there she was, sipping on a hot coffee, riding in his luxurious car.

"There's some. But we can go to your place first, that is.. if you want.." he trailed off.

Seolhyun brought a finger to her chin. After thinking thoroughly, she finally made her choice.

"Can I really go to the place I want?"

Hongki chuckled. He really liked the way she asked. "Of course, it's our first date, afterall. I'll take you anywhere you want."