It gets better.. right?

Hii, I'm Katie Harris! I'm 17 going on 18, I have shortish blondie-brown hair and I'd say that my eyes are a darkish blue. I live on the outskirts of Melbourne with my little brother and mum.

_______

I wake up to to the sound of the piano riff alarm clock on my phone. I cannot explain how annoying it is, but if it wakes me up then thats good enough. Though I'd much rather stay in bed all day anyway.. I get up and slug my way over to the bathroom. I take one look at my face and push the mirror away like its offending me. I start to brush my teeth, making sure I go over and over because I think my teeth literally look like fucking Doritos.

When I'm done I slug back over to my bedroom and chuck on some blue jeans an old vest and a hoody that were lying on the floor. Yeah I know I'm disgusting, I don't care to be honest. I go over to my mirror and wipe off all my excess makeup from yesterday and put a thin layer of mascara and foundation on. I curl my eyelashes then brush my hair. Oh fuck, it's frizzy. I start straightening it till its finally good enough to let the public see then I walk out my bedroom, go down the stairs and make myself a big bowl of cereal. Over flowing with milk of course.

As I go to sit I hear my little brother rummaging about, thumping his feet down the stairs. With a mouth full of cereal I shout "SHUT UP MAN! I'm trying to watch the tv" "No you're not!" I can hear a little voice coming round the corner. "Erm yes I am?" As I say this I quickly grab the remote, jump on to the sofa and turn it on.

My little bro is called Simon and he's 7. 'Tracy Beaker' comes on and I start to sing along with the theme tune. 'I CAN MAKE MY WORLD COME TRUUUEEE, ALL MY DREAMS WILL SEE ME THROUGHH! AND BECAUSE LIFE WON'T GET ME DOWN, MY DREAMS WILL TURN THINGS ALL AROUND!' Yeah I still sing it..

At least my boyfriend doesn't mind. Oh and about him, his names Jacob. In fact he's picking me up.. NOW! Shit, he'll be outside. I drop my empty bowl on to the coffee table and run over to put my shoes on, grab my bag, open the door and as I shut I shout "Byeee!". I shut the door and as I turn there he is.. My sexy boyfriend, in his 4x4 he got for his recent birthday. I walk over, open the door and sit down. I reach over, give him a kiss and put my belt on. He turns the radio on just low enough to hear him speak.

"What you doing tonight K?" That's my nickname, I never really liked being called that but when Jacob says it, i don't mind.. I answer back after my quick thought "I don't think anything, why?" We turn into the schools parking lot and he checks for a spot before answering, "Well, this kid in our year is having a party tonight. Me and a couple mates are gonna crash it, wanna join?" By a couple of mates he means the whole of the party and he's obviously not invited but it does make the party better. "Yeah, what time does it start?" I answer back smiling, we've parked by now and we're just sitting talking for a bit.

"Well his party starts at 7, apparently his family are on holiday. We'll let him chill for a while but I'll pick you up at 9 yeah?" He looked over at me with a grin. He was such a troublemaker. "Yeah haha" We both opened the door and got out, he locked the car whilst I walked round. He threw his arm over my shoulder and a few girls glanced our way. I have to admit, dating Jacob Greyson isn't easy. You get a lot of dirty looks from the sluts, but to be honest I don't care at all.

We walk past them and through the school doors. I go to Blackburn High School. Shit? Yes. When we get inside we both spot our friends so we kiss and split in to different directions. When I reach my friends they're all talking about the party tonight. Mia is on her phone texting her boyfriend Ben. She has dark brown hair with bright green eyes. She's like an inch smaller than me but back-combs her hair so she looks taller. AJ and Charlie are the ones gossiping. AJ's real name is Alexandra Johnson but she hates it so everyone calls her AJ. She has long, light brown hair. It's naturally wavy which makes her light blue eyes stand out like diamonds! And Charlie, well she's just a stunner?! Gleaming light brown eyes outlined by thick, straight, bouncy blonde hair! She could be a player if she wanted to but she's just not like that, and that's why I like her! Also Mia and AJ of course!