It's Not Just One Bad Day

It's 7am and I'm already awake. I'm lying next to my mum who's fast asleep and on my other side is Simon, also asleep. I have to get up and start getting ready for school so I kiss my mum and brothers forehead and go upstairs to get changed. I feel better today, like all I want to do is stay happy for my mum.

I have a quick shower and do my makeup. I text Mia telling her to meet at the usual time at half 8. When I'm done I go downstairs and have my breakfast in silence so I don't wake them up. I leave the house and start to walk down the street.

As I'm walking I can hear laughing and sniggering. I look around and see a group of girls from my school across the road. It looks like they're talking about me.. what are they saying? They don't even know me. I try to ignore it and assume they're just picking on something I'm wearing. When I reach Mia she seems quiet and can't look me in the eye.

"What's the matter Mia?"

"Well.."

"Well what??"

"Is it true?" She asks. I am so confused right now.

"Is what true??"

"You know, apparently you've been stalking Jacob, that's why the police were at your house last night?"

"What the actual fuck?! WHO THE FUCK has been saying this??!" I reply shouting. The girls across the street are laughing again.

"Well, Jacob made a status last night on Facebook saying that you were stalking him and tried to attack him so he called the police on you. I know you'd never do that, it was just a shock to hear that kinda shit"

"I can't believe he could lie like that! What have I done to deserve this?? HE cheated on ME! And now he has the cheek to lie and accuse me of utter bullshit?!"

I could hear the girls across the street laughing again. I turn around and shouted "fuck off you pathetic children!!". They all just stare at me and I just give em' the finger.

When we get to school there are so many people looking at me. I NEED to find Jacob now! I know he's in my science second period so I'll have a go at him then. Maths went by quickly, the whole time I was just thinking about things I could do. Punch him or stab him? Nah, I'm not that bad but I am absolutely foaming and can't concentrate for the whole of first period. All I want to do is rip his head off. He has no fucking idea what I'm going through and he puts me through this too? Everyone's going to believe him aswell because he's the fucking popular one that any slut would drop their fucking knickers for. Bastard.

As soon as 1st period finishes I grab my bag and burst through the doors. Mia is struggling to keep up but she understands what I'm doing. When I get to the science block I can see him stood with a group of popular bitches, laughing about some shitty joke he probably came up with.

"JACOB!" I shout from the bottom of the coridoor. He turns like he was expecting it and grins at me, the girls also snarl at me like the dogs they are.

"what?" he says laughing

"WHY THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN SPREADING THAT I'VE BEEN STALKING YOU?!" I'm screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Woah bitch, stop shouting, you're gunna get us in trouble"

"Excuse me?!" I slap him accross the face and the whores next to him grab him and ask if he's okay.

"You better watch what you're doing. You don't know who you're messing with"

"I don't know who I'm messing with?? We were dating for a fucking year! What couldn't I know about you? You talked about yourself all day. You think you're fucking special. Well fuck you Jacob. FUCK YOU". I walk down the coridoor in a storm crying. How could he act like he hasn't done anything? How could he treat me like this when I loved him. I thought he loved me. But no, I'm just another idiot that fell for the 'hot, popular' guy.