How could you?

It's 6pm and I have absolutely no idea what I should wear.. As I turn to look in the mirror I definitely realise I need to have a shower. My hair is a greasy mess and I look like shit.

After having a quick shower I step in front of my drawers' pick out a matching pair of knickers and bra and put them on. I go over to my cupboard whilst drying my hair and open to see what shitty clothes lie before me. I take one look at them all and sigh. I hate all of my frikkin clothes. They either don't fit or are ugly. I give up for a minute and jump on to the bed, doing a belly flop. I pick up my phone and see I've got 2 texts, one from Mia and from AJ.

-- Text Messages --

Text message 1:

Mia: 'Hey Katie! Charlie's round mine at the moment and I need help finding an outfit! Helllp? Charlie's wearing this black mini dress with black stilettos and I hate all my clothes.. Xoxox'

Me: 'Aww poor baba ;) I have no clue either but I'll send a pic of my outfit through iMessage when I've found one :) xoxox'

------------

Text message 2:

AJ: 'Hey girl! What you wearing tonight? I think I'm wearing some skinny, nude coloured jeans, my aztec crop top with sleeves and my black heels :)xxxxxxx'

Me: 'I don't even know yet haha but I'll tell you as soon as I find an outfit and your outfit sounds lovely :D xxxxxxx'

-- End of Text Messages --

Oh god, I don't even know what to wear. I get up and walk over to my closet once again.. I push all of the clothes to one side and drag each piece of clothing one by one to the other side..

Finally! I see this dress, it's the dress my grandmother got me for my aunties wedding but I never wore it cause i was too fat.. Hopefully it'll fit now? I slip it on and zip it up on the side. It's a short white dress. It's got a sweetheart front and a sewed on belt. It's actually quite a nice dress! (Dress on the book cover). I go over to my shoes and pick my black killer heels out. I finally stand in the mirror and I'm happy! I just need to deal with my face..

I go over and sit in front of my mirror, I don't like dressers. I prefer just sitting right in front of the mirror. Whilst I'm at it I pick my phone up again. I have a reply and it's Mia, she's sent me a pic of her outfit. It's lush! Then I get a text from Mia, she's going with the outfit she said. I reply that I have found a nice dress and that I'll send a picture to them once I'm done with my face.

So first of all I get a wet-wipe and just clean my face even though I've just had a shower. I start to put a thick layer of mascara on, not too thick. I don't want to look like I have mud on my face.. I then carefully put my liquid eyeliner on and apply foundation. I'm all good! I find a nice little shoulder bag that just fits my money, phone and charger in when I get a text from Jacob. It says 'I'm outside now babe <3<3xxxx'. Oh! I look at the time and its already 9! I swear I don't take that long to get dressed and put makeup on.. :o

I go to run out but I quickly cha cha slide over to my mirror and take a pic of what I'm wearing for Mia and AJ. I go down the stairs carefully, making sure I don't fall and break something because of the height of my heels. I grab my keys, open the door, lock it and go over to the car. I see Jacob and climb into the car.

"Well someone looks sexy ;)" he leans over and kisses me on the lips.

"Haha thanks" I wink back.

He puts the car into gear and shoots off like a maniac! When they crash a party, apparently they have to speed up to the house. Break so that the wheels screech and run in jumping everywhere. It's funny when you're the one doing the scaring but it's not when it's you're own home and there's crazy people running in to your house..