Chapter 2

Bracee P.O.V. Bracee at top

"What's going on?" I asked. "My thirsty ass best friend kissed your best friend." Deion said never taking his eyes off the boy. "That boy is Jay." Jay said "Well if Jay's girlfriend touches me again I'll be on her ass in 2.5 seconds!" Jade yelled with fire in her eyes. "Like ma I'm sorry for kissing you but bruh you is juicy." Jay said while licking his lips. Jade just gave him a stank face.
Jade P.O.V.
He is cute though but I ain't ready for a relationship. But damn I'll give it a try. I gave him my number and he gave me his."I'll give you a chance." I said. He gave me a smile that showed his dimples bruh so fine. Bracee drove me home so I when I got to my house I walked upstairs and took a shower. I put on some pajamas and got comfortable. I then got a text from Jay:
Jay: Wyd ma?
Jade: Nun
Jay: Ima take u to the mall my
Treat
Jade: ight also was that thot really your gf
Jay: Hell no!
Jade: OK.
After we was done texting I drifted off to sleep. I then waked up in the morning then I called Jay to ask what time he could come pick me up to go to the mall. He said 1pm hell thats the time right now. I put my hair in a messy bun put on some ripped jeans my air Jordans and my bruh shirt. I was looking like fire. After I got dressed someone rang my doorbell. I ran downstairs opening the door and there was Jay looking sexy as ever. I licked my lips. He must have saw me because he said "You like what you see?" "No you like what you see?" I replied. "Yep" he said in a deep attractive voice. I walked in front of him going to the car when he slapped me on the ass."Stop I just met you yesterday" I said while giggling "Whatever ma" he said When I got to the passenger side of the car. Jay had both hands on side of me so I was trapped. "Move Jay!" I said laughing because he was tickling me. He gave me a quick peck on the lips. I playfully pushed him so I could get in the car. He is maybe the one. While he was driving he had his hands on my thigh. "Nigga yes?" I said looking into his beautiful brown eyes. I licked my lips once again. I just had to kiss him. He had a smirk on his face that made me wonder what were his intentions. We then got to the mall and I grabbed his hand eagerly cuz I love the mall. When we was walking around he kept looking at other girls, but I didn't mind because we just got into a relationship. We went to this new store and I died of excitement. This store had my taste. He told me to go without him while he stayed in the food court. I saw jeans of so many colors, some combat boots and a crop top that said Boss on it. I then got those things and left the store. I returned to the food court when I saw him talking to another girl. I ran up to him so fast that I caught whiplash. "Whose your friend?"I asked getting fired up. "An old friend of mine." He said. I just walked away and went to the bathroom trying to calm down. I walked out the bathroom to find him in the food court with that other girl gone. I walked up to him feeling calmer. "I'm ready to go." I said. "Ight" he replied We was walking out to the car when he said," Stay with me tonight. " I just nodded my head. He was driving to his house and he put his hand on my thigh the same place as before. We arrived to his house and I was in awe. His house is so big. He got out the car and opened the door for me. He picked me up bridal style to the door of his house. I kissed him for no reason maybe because he fine as tf. He carried me upstairs to his room. "You have a perfectly good guest room." I said "You sleeping with me." He said being demanding. He got in the bed with me and started kissing my neck. A moan escaped from my lips. Oh wow sex on the first day. I pushed him away before things gotten to far. "We have to take things slow." I said nervously. He continued to kiss my neck moving up to my lips. His tongue roamed my mouth. I pushed him back once again. "Let me change into some comfortable clothes. Do you have anything?" He gave me a large shirt and some basketball shorts. I put those on and let my hair hang. I came out of the bathroom to see him in the bed like he has been waiting for me. I jumped on him as we wrestled on the bed. He started tickling me that made me playfully punch him in the back. " Stop I can't breath" I said while giggling. He stopped tickling me and went back to kissing me. My legs wrapped around his torso kissing him back. Then my phone started ringing. I stopped the kisses and answered it. The caller Id said Bracee. "What up Bracee." I said "Girl what you'd doing." She said. "At Jay house." I said with a crack in my voice. "I'm at Deion house and I'm his girlfriend. He just asked today. Yea i know on the first day to." "I'm happy for you! But girl I gotta go." We both hanged up and I got back to kissing Jay. I was kissing him so damn fast. Then for no reason. "Damn ma why so fast? Trying to turn me on? " he asked while raising an eyebrow. "Nigga don't trip" I said while playfully pushing him. I got up from the bed when he slapped my ass. I kept punching him playfully. Then that lead to sex. Well my version of it Lol. He had me facing him I looked into his beautiful eyes. He started caressing my arm. His hand moved down to my butt gripping it. He kissed me and his tongue roamed my mouth. I felt the bulge in his pants. Lord have mercy. He took the giant shirt off me and I was just in bra and shorts. He started kissing my chest. I let a moan escape and I shouldn't have because it turned him on more. I started to kiss him more. I took off his shirt and started kissing his chest. Lord he was loving it. He was bout to take off my shorts when I said," I know what you bout to do. I'm just not ready." He started pouting so I kissed him to make him feel better. Lol. We then fell asleep in each others arms. Thats the best feeling.