Chapter 1

Jade P.O.V. Jade at top
What up I'm Jade 5"5. Yea short I know but I'm not scare to fight anyone taller than me let that be known. Well anyway me and my friend Bracee is about to go to the club. We are going to kill it.
I put on my short red dress with my red heels. I also put my red jordans in my purse just in case I had to beat a bitch.I curled my long black hair. I was poppin. I called Bracee to tell her to come pick me up. " What up Girl!" I screamed in the phone. " Like bruh you ain't got to be yelling in the phone. You know what you just called so I could pick you up but you know I was gonna pick you up." " Bitch hold up you my friend but bring it down 3 knotches cuz honey I ain't da one." I yelled in the phone getting angry. "Girl I'm just stress cuz college" she sighed. " You could have that one" I replied getting calmer.

Bracee P.O.V
Im Bracee aye what up! Dark skinned. 5"8 tall yea I know. I have long jet black hair with massive shoe game. Ayeee! I was just really stressed. I just decided to go to college. I'm trying to get the money to pay to go to college and let me tell you my little job at Mc Donalds Is not helping. I went upstairs in my room to straighten my hair. I looked in my closet and I found a dark blue lace dress. I got my blue heels and left to pick Jade up.

Jade P.O.V
I heard Bracee's Range Rover outside so I ran downstairs in my heels almost breaking my ankles. I stumbled outside trying to catch my balance. "Girl you got drunk before we even made it to the club!" She yelled. "I was running down the stairs in heels." I yelled back. I got into the car and Hotline Bling came on in the car. We was turning up.
I know when that Hotline Bling That can only mean one thing.
We was singing at the same time. We pulled up to the club and we saw these two fine ass light skin boys. Bracee and I got out the car. "What's up lil shawties!" The two boys said at the same time. "Nun much"Bracee said "This my girl Jade and I'm Bracee." I didn't say anything I just gave them a peace sign and kept on walking. When I turned around there was one of the boys looking at my ass. "I know my ass juicy but damn give me my ass back!" I yelled at him. He then put his head down looking at his cup. I then walked to the bar. "Can I get a sprite please" I said in a soft voice."No liquor or nun?" The bartender asked " Nope" I said dryly.
Bracee P.O.V
I was looking for Jade, when I saw one of those light skinned boys. I walked over to him trying to be friendly. "What's your name?" I asked. "Deion" he said in deep sexy voice. "Yea and you know my name from when I saw you at the club entrance." I said looking down. He raised my chin up. I then slapped his hand away. "Oh no nigga! Don't touch me I don't play that shit" He then raised his hands in surrender. "I know you like me." He said looking down into my eyes. I pushed him playfully. He grabbed my hand and took me to the V.I.P. section of the club. We both sat down on the couch and out of nowhere he kissed me. I layed on top of him kissing him back. I kicked of my heels deepening the kiss.
Jade P.O.V
The bartender gave me my drink when the other light skin boy from the entrance that was looking at my ass approached. "What's your name?" I asked out of the blue." " Jay" he said. I walked off and I saw Bracee and the other boy kissing in the V.I.P. section. Lord this girl! I was just walking around when my song came on I then started twerking. When I was twerking someone came behind me. "Nigga get the fuck from behind me I don't know you like that!" I yelled as I turned around. Jay was there looking tall as ever looking into my eyes. "Umm you gonna say something or naw." I said impatiently. He kissed me and his hands move down to my ass. I slapped my hands away from him and went to Bracee's car. And this bitch had the car unlock.
I opened the car door and got out some baby powder and Vaseline. I poured both of it in my hand and went back into the club. I saw Jay by the neighborhood that, Natalie. I went over there and slapped the shit out of Jay. No words were needed. Then the thot came and grabbed my arm. "Bitch why the fuck you slapped my boyfriend? Now Ima have to beat your ass." "BITCH! Tell your boyfriend his hands from this fat ass right here! And please do try to beat my ass cuz BITCH I want you to!" I got out my Red Jordans from my purse. I put my hair into a bun and I was ready. This bitch made the first move by punching me. This BITCH bout to get fucked up. I jumped on her and this BITCH fell on the ground. I was punching thot and pulling out all her weave.
Bracee P.O.V
I was still kissing on Deion in the V.I.P. section when I saw Jade beating a girl up. " I gotta go." I said worried because Jade could really danger someone. "Why you going shawty?" Deion said confused. " You see that fight! That's my bff beating a bitch up." " Yea but she could handle herself I just wanna taste your lips." He said in that deep sexy voice."She could hurt someone really bad!" I said. He gave me his number and he followed me to where the fight was. "Jade! Stop!" I yelled. It took me, Deion, and I'm guessing his best friend to get Jade off the girl. When we got Jade off it was my turn to beat that bitch up. I jumped on that bitch just going ballistic! No one mess with my best friend. Deion got me off her and started holding me by the waist rocking me. " Now who is this boy right here?" I asked breaking the silence. "The nigga that kissed me!" Jade said with anger in her eyes. When I looked at Deion he was looking at the other nigga that kissed my Bff with confusion. Now I need to figure out what was going on.