Chapter 5

Jay P.O.V. Jas and Courtney at top.
Bruh Jade tripping I only like her. Even though I be looking at these girls I still love her only. She my number 1. But oh well she said she gonna come in 4 days I think. Fuck I don't know. I then dialed up Natalie's number. She used to be my ride or die. "What up Natalie!" I said in the phone. "Why you acting so nice all of the sudden?"she replied. "I just wanna talk. You know the address." I said getting anxious for her to come over. "Okay." We both hung up and DAMN she came here quick. I opened the door for her and she jumped in my arms. "You taking me back?" She said happily "Yea something like that." We both sat down on the couch and you know yea had sex but oh well.
Jade P.O.V
3 days later...
It's the 3rd day and I hope his ass got his act together. I put my hair in a messy bun. Got some high waisted shorts a white crop top and my all pink Nike's. I got my phone off the charger and made my way to his house. I finally got to his house and their was another car in the driveway. I prayed it was Deion's. I went up to the door and heard moaning and grunting noises. I FUCKING prayed that was Bracee and Deion. I pulled out his house key that he gave me and opened the door. I went upstairs and the noises got louder. I opened the room door and HERE IS THE THOT AND MY BOYFRIEND DOING IT IN THE MUTHER LOVING BED. I stood there in shock and he looked at me shock. The that was just grinning. I ran downstairs with Jay on my tail. I went into the kitchen and got some lucky charms and ate just trying not beat a bitch. Jay then came in the kitchen. "I'm sorry babe." I ignored him and kept eating my cereal. Natalie came in with a big ass T-shirt on. "Well well well I guess I took your spot you hoe." Natalie said while laughing. "BITCH can't you see I'm trying not to beat your ass. But just by you calling me a hoe gots me super Mario fucked up and just know I'm not playing no games. Even though I am half way christian that won't stop me from killing your ass you know what Fuck that!" I threw my cereal in her face and jumped over the kitchen island got on top of her making us fall to the ground. I punched and kicked her multiple times. I then dragged her by her hair and threw her outside. "THATS FOR FUCKING MY MAN YOU CRUSTY HOE!" I yelled at her and slamming the door. I went back into the kitchen to get my phone where Jay was staring at me. I brushed it off and got my phone and left but not before I grabbed the lighter off the coffee table. "What you doing with that lighter?" He asked "Burning this bitch down cuz you betrayed me." I replied "I'm sorry I fucked her I just wanted you to come back." He said while tears was in his eyes. "I don't even care no more cuz it seems every time I get a boyfriend he always cheats and he breaks my heart. I thought you were different but obviously I thought wrong." I grabbed the door knob and opened it but Jay pulled me back. "STOP!" I yelled. "I want to make it up to you." He said in seductive voice. "Noooooooo" He then gave me a puppy dog face. "Fine damn just wash your mouth cuz your tongue could have been inside her, take a shower and fix the the DAMN sheets cuz you can she that bitch cum on the bed." "OK" he replied and I plopped down on the sofa waiting for his ass to come. 10 minutes later...
There this nigga come down with basketball shorts and just bare chest. I was watching spongebob when he turned the Tv off. "Why the Fuck you did that?" I said slowly. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Stop damn" I said. "Or what" he said. I smacked my lips and he brought me upstairs. "I'm not up for sex." I pointed out. "Its not sex, it's love" he retorted. "Lets make a compromise. Ill kiss your tattoos if we don't have sex" I said. He then pouted. "Nigga you could have the right to kiss me on my neck and smack my ass as many times you like." He then started smiling. I then started kissing his tattoos and he smacked me on my ass so hard that I think my butt turned red. Yea y'all probably know how it ended.