Chapter 6

Natalie P.O.V Natalie at top
I can't believe that bitch beat my ass once fucking again. You know what I got something coming for her ass just watch.
Bracee P.O.V
Deion is bringing his ex Tasha to his house so we could sit down and talk like for real though that hoe betta not step out of line shii I got a crazy ass best friend and I could fight so I got no problem beating her ass. I slept on the couch since his ass got Tasha but it's all good. I went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast and for one not for his ass. His hands could work. Deion then came down the stairs. "Whatchu cooking bae?" He tried to kiss me but I dodged it. "I'm cooking breakfast for me." I said with an attitude. I took my breakfast and plopped my ass on the couch and started watch tv while eating my breakfast. Then here a nigga come sit next to me on the couch. I rolled my eyes and scooted away from him. "Stop tripping forreal. I love you only." He said getting frustrated. "Yea that's the same thing Jay said to Jade but
he still cheated on her." I said while rolling my eyes. He then started rubbing my thigh. I was really getting fucking aggravated. "Why you tripping?" He whispered in my ear still rubbing my thigh. I was staring into his beautiful green eyes and that made me melt. He started caressing my cheek. AFTER that I didn't remember anything I just woke up naked and him next to me. I then heard a doorbell and got up to get it. I went to get a towel to wrap around me. I opened the door and then saw Tasha. She was eyeing me up and down like she was crazy. "BITCH I just met you and I could tell Im gonna beat your ass today. Now if you will excuse me I gotta get dressed. But I'll call Deion."I said trying to stay calm. "Deion!" I yelled. He rolled off the couch which was really funny. I laughed while running upstairs to get dressed. I straightened my hair and put on a plaid boyfriend shirt, grey sweatpants , some red lipstick, and my red Jordans. A bitch popping. I came downstairs to see Deion and Tasha on the couch arguing. "What y'all arguing in for?" I asked trying to be nice. "BITCH IS IT YOUR BUSINESS! NO I THINK NOT SO GO AWAY BECAUSE HE IS MY MAN!" she yelled at me. I started counting to ten really slowly. "1 2 3... fuck that bitch you got some nerve coming in this house and calling me out my name last time I checked me and him just had sex and just woke up when you rang the doorbell. Now whose man is he. He don't love you bitch get a life!" I grabbed that bitch by her weave and started dragging her. I threw her ass out the house and yelled" That's why my hair real bitch!" I slammed the door. "Now where were we?"
I asked Deion while giving a sexy grin.
Jade P.O.V
I want to go to the club today. I feel like turning up! I came downstairs to see Jay cooking. He tried to kiss but I'm still mad at him so I went upstairs to try and get ready for tonight. I took out my phone and made a 4 way telling Bracee, Courtney, Jasmine that we going to Club Turnt so we they could meet Bracee. They all said OK and hung up. Then there was Jay standing in the doorway. "DAMN WHAT NIGGA!" I yelled. He didn't say anything he just continued to look at me. I brushed him off and went to the bathroom. I did my hygiene and put a towel around me because I just came out the shower. I my natural hair was curly so I left it like that. My wet hair was dripping all over my body. I came out the bathroom with the towel wrapped around me. Then here Jay sitting on the bed staring at me. "If you got something to say, say it now because I finna hit up the club." I said becoming impatient. "I'm sorry I cheated on you. I just love you. You not like all these other girls that have no respect for their selves. So please stop being mad at me." He spoke softly as he pouted. I forgave him and before I got dressed yea we had sex...but oh well damn. I put on some ripped jeans, an emoji shirt my Easter lebrons and left my hair curly. "Bye bae"! I yelled making my way downstairs. I then got in my car and left. I then saw my girls talking. I walked up to them and said "Damn well y'all met each other now time to hit up." They all laughed as we made our way to the guard at the door. "We not basic like the others so let us in." I said "No can do..." the guard you replied. That's when Courtney got in front me and went off on the guard. "NIGGA LET US IN BEFORE I POP THE PISS OUT YOU!"she yelled at him. "Damn bitch OK." He said under his breath. "What was that?" She said with an attitude "OK what I thought." She continued. I then saw Natalie grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the ground. I grabbed her leg pulled her to the ground with me getting on top of her punching her left to right. Then another girl come and hit Bracee. Bracee beat the fuck out her. Natalie then ran to her car and all I saw was headlights before I blacked out.