Chapter 11

Jade P.O.V.
Me and Jay went to the doctor's appointment and the doctor said I am going to have a girl. I was so excited because now I'm going to have to shop for cute baby clothes and plan a baby shower. Aww it's gonna be so cute! Jay and I got home from the appointment and I heard Hotline Being started playing on my phone I knew it was Bracee. "Whatsup." She didn't even respond she balled out crying. "Deion is ta-talking to his ex." She sniffled "Its OK want me to come over." I said trying to comfort her. " No it's fine you are a good  friend." She said softly 

"Its my job you have been a great one to me." I smiled We then both said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.
Deion P.O.V.
I drove as fast as I good to a strip club. She got me pissed off if she would think I would ever in my life cheat on her.

She doesn't understand that I truly love her. As I got to Tropical the Strip Club I stopped. I pulled up in the pack parking lot and thought.

      I cant do this. I love her too much. If i do this ill hurt her more. I do love her i truly do. I quickly made a U turn and sped to our house. Trying to avoid police i made it there, I pulled up in the driveway and there were lights on. I ran to the front door and put my ear against it. As soon as my ear touched the cold part of the door i got a tingley sensation. I heard crying as things were moving around. I opened the door harshly and saw Bracee packing her things while tears were coming down her face. She must've not heard me because she didnt turn around. I tiptoed as quietly as i could and softly kiss her on her neck. Her hands moved up towards my face and she turned around. She kissed my lips as i picked her up gently and carried her to the bedroom.

Jade P.O.V.

As me and Jay were watching Love and Hip Hop well i was, he was talking to my belly. It was so cute how he was doing it. It almost made me tear up and want to marry him but before we get married he has to meet my parents. My parents and I dont have a close relationship because for my childhood my mom would always be working and never home. My dad was there some times but he was mostly on the street selling drugs and I wanted to stay far away from that so you can kind of say I raised myself.

         I never saw my parents in along time since I moved out and hasn't been really in touch with them. "Bae want some food" Jay said which snapped me out my thoughts. "Yea but before we go to the kitchen I wanna talk about you meeting my parents." I spoke softly while looking down.  Jay lifted my head "What about them?" "I want you to meet them since you're the man that got me pregnant." I spoke softly again "Well when are we gonna meet them?" "Tomorrow we should just pop up."

'Ok princess." He kissed my cheek and went into the kitchen. I love himmmmm so muchh!!!!