Chapter Three

-Leah-

I headed to my first period class, which was Newspaper. I walked into a class and found it to be full of girls except for around five or six boys.. They all looked up at me when I walked into the class.

"Welcome to Newspaper."

I was startled by Kyung Soo's voice behind me. I turned around and he was smiling.

"Oh, hi.."I smiled, "Did I do something?" I muttered to Kyung Soo as he walked me to an empty table. "Why are they all looking at me like that?"

"Maybe because the girls are jealous and the guys are interested."

.

I scoffed. "Excuse me?"

"What? It's just a theory." He smiled.

Kyung Soo sat beside me and everyone started to talk again. One of the two boys walked towards me. I looked up at him and my mind went blank. He was over six feet tall and his hair was styled so perfectly, leaving me out of words. I felt my heart skip a beat. What the heck? How can somebody be so hot???

  "Woo Bin." Kyung Soo said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "What do you want

"What?" The boy, Woo Bin, asked. "Can't I even say hi to the new girl? Why do you get to be her protector anyway? Does Krystal know about this new pass-time of yours?"

Krystal. So that's what his girlfriend's name was.

"My name is Leah." I interrupted, starting to understand the annoyance in D.O.'s voice. This guy sounded like a jerk.

"Leah? Are you from here? Do you speak Korean?" Woo Bin asked.

"A little." I answered.

"Wow. So do you know what this means? Ung-dungeega Yepoo shi-neyo." He laughed and the boys in the class joined him.

D.O. Stood up from his chair, his expression angry.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?!" Yelled D.O.  I wish I knew what he said. Actually, from Kyung soo's reaction, I don't know if I want to know.

Woo Bin laughed at D.O's reaction. "Yah, chill!!" He held up his hands in defense. "It was just a joke, arasso?" Woo Bin gave me a wink and sat back down at his desk.

"Yet you still wonder why Krystal broke up with you." D.O said and Woo Bin froze in his seat. I glanced at D.O then looked at Woo Bin again whose expression changed from happy to pissed.

"What did you say?" Woo Bin said through gritted teeth.

"You heard me." D.O crossed his arms.

"If you were such a good boyfriend for Krystal, she would've stayed with you. Wait but she's not with you. That's right. She's with me," D.O. smiled cleverly.

Woo Bin stood up and flipped over his desk, which made my eyes widen in shock. Woo Bin dated D.O.s current girlfriend?! No wonder there's so much tension.

Woo Bin turned to face D.O. "Are you really going to be like that?"

"Yes, I am." D.O took a step towards Woo Bin.

"Well at least I wasn't anyone's second choice,." Woo bin looked at D.O from head to toe with a smirk on his face, "If you think Krystal likes you then you're kidding yourself." Woo Bin said angrily,

"You and Krystal won't last long and I'll make sure of that. All it'll take is a friendly reminder to Krystal what it feels like to kiss her old boyfriend. She always praised my skills. Has she ever called you a great kisser?" Woo bin smirked, "Probably not, huh? Oops.."

D.O was about to lunge towards Woo Bin, but I quickly stepped in front of him, blocking his way.. "Stop!"

At that moment, a teacher walked inside the class

"Good Morning students," the teacher was clueless as to what was going on.

D.O glared at Woo Bin before angrily sitting back in his chair. Woo Bin picked up his desk and sat down as well. I sighed and sat down beside D.O who was about to explode.

I placed my hand on his hand for reassurance and he looked up at me. I grinned sheepishly and he calmed down a bit.

After class, D.O stood up and picked up his books.

"Hey so I have to go meet up with Krystal this period. I'll see you later." He patted my shoulder.

"Wait!" I called, as he was walking  away.

"Yeah?" He asked as he came back to me.

"What did Woo bin say to me that made you so mad?" I questioned curiously.

Kyung Soo's face got tense again.

"Forget it. Don't talk to that kid. I'm serious Leah." He said sternly.

I nodded, still curious about what Woo Bin said to me.

"Well bye." He waved as he walked away.

"Leah!" I turned around and Kara ran over to me from down the hall.

"Hey!" I was so relieved to see my cousin even though we were only separated for one period.

"Yah! So everyone's talking about how D.O got in a fight with a guy last period." Kara said.

"Oh god." I scratched my head

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"They fought because of me." I mumbled.

"SHUTUP!" Kara slapped my arm, "What happened?!" She looked so intrigued.

"Well not much. The boy, his name's Woo Bin, came up to me and said something that got D.O. mad and then Woo Bin got mad at D.O because D.O made a clever comment about how Krystal's no longer dating Woo bin but is now dating D.O. It didn't get real far because the teacher came in." I finished.

"That's a lot more than 'not much'" Kara laughed, "What did he say to you that made D.O so mad?" She asked.

"I don't know. Something like: Ung-dungeega Yepoo-shi-neyo." I shrugged.

"OMG!" Kara burst into laughter.

"What? What does it mean?" I asked.

"He said you have a nice butt!"