Chapter Five

-Kara-
   Ugh that class was such a bore. I had History last period and I almost passed out from hunger. Thank goodness it was lunch. I walked to the cafeteria and waited by the entrance for Leah. I pulled out my phone and began playing Candy Crush while I waited. I almost beat the level when my phone was snatched out of my hand.

"Yah!" I turned around and bumped into Kai, who was holding my phone in his hand.

He began typing something into my phone but I couldn't see because he was so tall. 

"And done." He smiled and placed my phone back into my hand.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I just put my number into your phone and texted myself so I'd have your number.  Your welcome," He grinned.

I felt my face get red. Before I could say anything, Leah came up behind Kai.

"Hey guys..." she said.

"Hey I was just waiting for you." I replied.

"You looked pretty occupied if you ask me." She added looking at Kai.

I glared at her before Kai said,
"You should come sit with me in the auditorium. I always eat lunch in there." He told me.

"Actually I promised Leah we would sit next to each other today so-"

"I can take care of Leah." A tall, gorgeous boy came up to Leah and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Yah! Woo Bin, get your arm off me." She pushed his hand off.

"Hey come on, please sit with me Leah." He blinked his eyes innocently, "Chebal.." please.

"You know what, you go on ahead Kara, I'll be fine." Leah smiled.

But I wouldn't. Aish Leah couldn't take a hint. How was I going to survive with Kai alone?

   "So it's settled. Let's get lunch and we'll get going." Kai took my arm and led me to the lunch line. I looked back as I was being dragged away to Leah who was glaring at a very happy Woo Bin.

-Leah-
Aish! Why did I let her go? I stabbed a carrot with my fork and began chewing it angrily.

"Chew slower, you'll choke," Woo Bin said who was sitting directly across from me.

"Don't tell me what to do." I muttered.

"Why did you agree to sit with me if you're not even going to keep up a conversation?" Woo Bin asked, annoyed as he ate a french fry.

I don't even know why I agreed to sit with him to be honest.

"Leah?" I looked up and standing behind Woo Bin was a very angry Kyung Soo.

"D.O." I said.

"What are you doing here? Where's Kara?" He asked referring to Woo Bin. Woo Bin stood up.

"Kara is off with her boyfriend. And Leah's here with hers. Now why don't you go to your girlfriend instead of hovering over mine."

"Girlfriend?" D.O. questioned.

"Yah! I'm not your girlfriend!" I yelled.

"Shhh. Don't deny it baby." Woo Bin put a finger to my mouth, before I angrily slapped it away.

"Leah come with me." D.O. offered until he was grabbed by the arm.

"Kyung Soo. What the  hell are you doing here?" Krystal glared.

Before D.O. could say anything, Woo Bin intervened.

"Well he interrupted me and Leah's peaceful lunch."