Chapter One

Gonna start off with, this is an AU, so just imagine them how they look now, okay?

As Dan walked to school, he attempted fixing his hair with his fingers, annoyed that his cheap Straightener broke. Now he was stuck with hobbit hair.

Finally giving up, he shrugged on his jacket and put in his headphones. The sweet sound of Panic! At the Disco flooded his ears. People gave him strange looks, probably due to the fact his music was so loud and just said 'what a shame the poor groom's bride is a whore'.

As he reached the school building, he cringed as he saw two people making out in the (rare) snow. He never really understood kissing. Sharing saliva? No thanks.

In one last failed attempt to fix his hobbit hair, he didn't notice where he was walking until he ran into someone and fell back onto the pavement.

"Hey! Watch it, you little- wait, Dan!" Chris exclaimed. Dan looked up and smiled. He reached out his hand and was helped up, then immediately tackled from the side, and almost fell back onto the pavement.

All he could see was a Christmas jumper and he immediately knew who it was. "Peej!" He shouted and hugged back.

"Oh yeah, does, 'I'll call you when summer begins' ring a bell?" Pj said with a sassy expression, one eyebrow raised.

"Sorry, my phone broke. I fell out of my chair again." Pj grinned while Chris just muttered a faint, 'I believe it'.

________

No. No no. Oh please no.

Phil woke up and saw he was late for school. Late. On the first day back. They're all going to hate me.

He rushed around his room trying to find something decent to wear. He finally settled on a colorful long sleeved shirt, some black skinny jeans, and a pair of converse.

He practically- no, he did sprint to school, with his galaxy bag on his shoulder. The bottoms of his shoes squeaking ever so slightly against the tiled floors of the hallway, he skidded suddenly to a halt when he saw the classroom door.

Please don't hate me. Phil thought as he walked into the classroom.

"Hello, Phillip. Class, this is our new student, Phillip." The teacher spoke. "Actually it's Phil." Phil muttered.

"You can sit by... hmm..." The Art teacher muttered. Suddenly, someones hand was waving frantically in the air.

The teacher sighed. "Yes, Chris?"
He put his hand down. "Phil, you can sit with us."

___________

Dan heard the door swing open, interrupting his conversation with Chris and Pj. "Hello, Phillip. Class this is our new student, Phillip." My head snapped up.

Chris, however, quickly caught my attention before Dan could get a could look at the boy. He was waving his hand around wildly.

"Yes, Chris?" She said, sounding exasperated. Dan wasn't prepared for what he heard. "Phil, you can sit with us." He almost choked on air.

"What?" Dan hissed.

"What's the matter?" Pj asked. "Well..." The problem was, Dan couldn't find a problem. "Well?" Chris asked.

"Nothing." Dan muttered. When the boy, Phil, stepped up to their back table, Dan almost did a double take.

Almost.

This boy was absolutely gorgeous. His black fringe fell slightly into his eyes, which he quickly pushed back, annoyed, his lips were just so pink and full, and.... what the fuck am I doing?

Dan quickly averted his eyes to look at Chris. He was talking to Phil. Chris and Phil both looked at Dan expectantly. He could feel the heat rising to his face.

"Sorry, what was it?" Dan asked quietly. And... well fuck. Dead giveaway. Dan was always so loud and never quiet, and now Chris would know he was staring.

He was so screwed.

***

First Chapter. Hope ya like it.