Chapter 2

Hyun Ah's P.O.V
"Hyun Ah~" Mum calls my name. Huh? I open my eyes and remember we've flown from Thailand to Seoul. "We're here."

I open up the window blind and see foreign country. The plane begins to fly lower and I can see the airport. Most girls would do anything to move to Korea.

The plane lands and I mutely walk out of it. I follow mum through the passport checking and we go to get our luggage.

"I'll go get a trolley." I tell her and go over to where the trolleys are. I look out the window and see a bunch of girls with cameras and phones out. They all crowd around a van and I shake my head.

I head back to mum who's already got our bag's and we load them on the trolley.

"Ready?" Mum asks. I shrug. As we go to get the keys to our car, the bunch of girls come inside. They're mobbing around six or seven Kpop idols who look pretty young so they must have debuted recently.

The boy with light hair and glasses bends down to pick something up. He stands up and looks over in our direction but his security guard moves him along.

Weird.

"Hyun Ah, are you watching them?" Mum laughs at me.

"Mum! I don't even know who they are! Besides, I only listen to one group." I zip up my jacket.

"I think that might just change." Mum chuckles to herself. I press my lips together.

I go and sit on a bench while Mum sorts out our car. I'm thinking about what Rune, Soo Young and Irene are doing when someone sits next to me and Tao's my shoulder.

"Um, 실례합니다? *Shil lyeh hamnida*" He asks in Korean. Uh, I don't speak much Korean, what did he say?? I frown at him.

Wait.

He's the guy who picked something up from the ground. The guy who the girls were following just before.

"Oh, do you speak English?" He asks, this time in English which I do speak. I give him an awkward smile.

"Yes I do." I keep my sentences short, I really do not want to be caught up in any scandals if he is a Kpop idol.

"I, er, believe you dropped this before." He holds out a necklace exactly like the one Rune gave me for my 18th birthday.

I lift my hand up to my neck, and surprisingly, it did fall off. "It seems I did, well thanks, a lot." It's awkward. I reach out for it and pick it up out of his hand.

I accidentally touch his palm with my fingers and quickly pull my hand away before any girls can come out with their cameras.

"No problem." He smiles. "Are you travelling here?" He questions. I press my lips together again.

"Moving here." I say, trying to mentally tell him I don't want to speak to him.

"Ah." Thankfully his phone rings. "I've gotta go, just wanted to return your necklace."

I nod my head and one of the guys he was with runs over. He speaks quickly to my necklace-saviour.

I look over to Mum who's speaking on her phone. Ugh, why didn't you come and save me mum?

"Yeah, I should go too." I stand up picking my bag up with me. His friend tugs his arm.

"Right, I hope you like it here, annyeong." He gives me a bright smile and waves before leaving.

I glare at the ground as I walk over to Mum. The last I see of them is his friend pushing him.

I just want to get to our apartment and sleep.
------------------------------------------
[A/N: Vote, Comment?~ 사랑해 my Galaxies
Who was the necklace saviour? :P ^~^]