Chapter 1

Hyun Ah's P.O.V
"I'm going to miss you guys so much." I pull Irene, Soo Young, and Rune into a group hug.

"Aw, we'll miss you too, Hyuna." Soo Young says.

"We'll come and visit you." Irene says.

"Maybe you'll see some of Irene and Soo Young's oppas while you there." Rune laughs, knowing how much I don't like the Korean music. I listen to some of BigBang but they're the only group.

I push him. "Yah, don't start." I cross my arms and pout.

"Hahaha, you'll probably see some of them in the airport-kekeke~" Soo Young pinches my cheeks.

"You have to call me if you see Sehun oppa, I'll come on the next flight." Irene goes off in her dream world with Sehun.

"Same with Jimin!" Soo Young adds. I lean my head on Rune's shoulder to hide from them and their Kpop world.

"Hyun Ah, our flights boarding." My mum calls me. I feel my eyes get ready as I hug Irene.

"Alright, alright, I'll call you if I see Sehun." I roll my eyes when she giggles.

"Thanks Hyuna."

I hug Soo Young next. "I'll give Jimin your number if I meet him." I joke.

"Omo, jinja??" Gosh, did she not see my joke?

"I was joking silly." I laugh at her and stick my tongue out at her. She pretends to cry on Irene causing us all to laugh.

I hug Rune, my best friend. I've been friends with him all my life.

"We'll definitely come a visit you know." He rubs my back.

"Yeah, I know, I'll come back too." I take a deep breath and step back picking up my bag.

"We'll see you really soon Hyuna." Irene reassures me. Soo Young nods. I smile at the three.

"You guys are awesome, don't you dare forget me." I threaten them jokingly.

"We won't." Soo Young and Irene link arms with me and we all walk closer to the boarding gate. As the last people to board our flight go through, I unlink my arms.

I hold my fist up to hit Rune's one last time. He grins.

"You better go catch your flight." Rune says. I look at all of them.

"I'll miss you." I say one last time. They just nod. And then I'm walking through the ticket gate. When I'm through I turn and wave to Rune, Irene, and Soo Young again.

I turn away from my friends and walk down to the plane. I find my seat and get ready for the next five and a half hours.

What's going to happen?

--------------------------------------------
[A/N I'm currently obsessed with Day6, the whole band concept is awesome and Jae is so talented <33 kekeke VOTE if you like it and feel free to leave a comment ^__^]