Chapter 3

Hyuna's P.O.V
"What was that conversation about?" Mum interrogates me.

"It wasn't a conversation! He was just returning my necklace that dropped." I pull my suitcase over the curb on the road as we walk to the car.

"He looked like he wanted to talk to you~" Gah, why is she being like this.

"Well I wasn't talking to him, he's probably a Kpop idol, I don't want to be caught up in a scandal." I frown. Mum cooes and pinches my cheeks which I hate people doing.

"Did you thank him for the necklace?" She asks. I roll my eyes.

"Yes mum." I feel her watching me. We reach our car. I open the boot, and lift our suitcases into it.

The ride out of the airport is quiet. I lean my head against the window and watch the traffic next to us. Who was he?

Mum turns on the radio and I understand them saying. "The new rookie group, Day6, their debut song 'Congratulations' recently released..." I stop listening as they play the song. Why did we have to move to Seoul? Why not Osaka or somewhere in China?

There's something familiar about the voice of the first guy who sings. It feels like I've heard it before but that's impossible.

I wind the window down a little to drown the song.

"I've found us a small apartment in Seoul, it's near Han river, I think you'll like it." Mum chatters about the new apartment and bla bla.

"I'm going back to Thailand in the holidays." I say miserably. Mum sighs.

"I'll arrange for you to go back, your friends can fly here as well."

I don't reply. What's bugging me is that guy who returned my necklace. How did he know it was mine? Why did he come back? Wasn't he busy catching a flight somewhere? Doesn't he know the consequences of being caught up in a scandal? Especially if they only just debuted.

I close my eyes and soon fall asleep.
-
-
The sound of the car door opening wakes me up. We're in a completely different place already. I undo my seatbelt and climb out of the car to stretch my legs.

"That ones our apartment." Mum points to the small house in front of the car. "Han River is just down the end of this road."

I look to the right and see water in the distance and buildings on the other side.

"I'll open the place." I hold my hands out to catch the keys. Mum throws them over and I step up to the door. I place the keys on the shelf next to the door and go back outside to bring in our bags.

Once our bags are in, I stretch my arms again and walk into the living room. It's not a bad apartment really, it's spacious, but cosy at the same time.

"Go ahead and take your stuff to your room, there's two for you to choose from." Mum says. I nod and take my bags up the stairs where I assume are the bed rooms.

I open the first door, and scrunch up my face. Too small. I go to the room at the end of the corridor and open it. There's a window, looking out to the garden and it's bigger than the first room.

I set my bags near the window and go back downstairs.

"I'm going to the shops nearby, to get some food and things we need. You can come or go for a walk along Han river."

"I'll go for a walk along Han river." I open the cupboards until I find a cup, and fill it with water.

"Ok, I've got you a new SIM card, and your keys for the house." Mum hands me the SIM card and the keys. "If you need me, just call me, alright?"

I nod. She hugs me. "And there's some Won on the table you can take."

"Got it." I say. She lets go.

"I'll see you in a couple of hours alright? Take care of yourself." I nod again.

"Bye." I watch her leave our small apartment place, and grab the Won from the table. I swap my old SIM card for the new one and pocket my keys before leaving the house as well.

I take a couple of photos on my phone while walking down the road. It is pretty here, but I do miss Thailand. The bloom of Korea life comes out as soon as I reach the rivers edge. There's people walking, riding, walking their dogs. There's even some guys playing basketball on the court.

I look left and see a bridge not too far away. I take another couple of photos of the river for Irene and Soo Young then keep walking.

After a couple of minutes, I reach a crowd that's around a small stage. I linger around for a bit, I'm not that interested, but it might be someone Irene and Soo Young know.

Nothing happens so I push my way through to the food stalls. Being the clumsy me, I bump into someone.

"M-mianhe!" I stutter, not sure of my Korean and in embarrassment.

"It's ok! Don't worry about it." He replies in Thai. I look up, slightly surprised. He looks familiar. I'm positive he's the guy who's on Soo Young's wallpaper right now. "I'm BamBam." He grins.

BamBam. Of course. That guy who looks like he's a maknae from GOT7.

"Um, I'm sorry again." I realise how stupid I just sounded. BamBam lets out a giggle.

"Hi Sorry again~" He jokes. I stop myself from rolling my eyes. I need to get away from him.

"Aishhh, you know what I mean. I need to keep going." I'm being rude to him, I know. But I want to keep going.

"Arasseo, but wait, what's your real name?" He steps back as I start to walk away.

"Ugh, my name's Hyun Ah." I want to leave already.

"Gomawo Hyun Ah~" He reaches his hand over and pinches my cheeks. I glare at him. Who does he think he is? He doesn't even know me.

"Don't pinch my cheeks. I'm going, bye." I quickly leave before he can keep talking to me.

That was weird. Is every time I see an idol going to be weird?

Whatever, I'll just head back home.
------------------------------------------
[A/N:  Bambammmmm~ I'm sorry for this odd chapter :3 Kaebsong~~ I changed the name of her pov to Hyuna- Vote, Comment?~ 사랑해 my Galaxies ^~^]