Josh

I left Josh room to think and went to my room and laid down. I got to thinking about the times when we was younger. Josh was my best friend. I always loved her. No one could change that. We never argued or fought. We always had that strong bond.
      Although me and Josh never dated we did experiment on each other when we both found out we liked girls. Them days was fun. She the one who taught me how to kiss and I was the one who taught her how to eat pussy. Well sort of taught her because one day in junior high she started to date this older girl. She was in the 9th while we was in the 7th. She taught Josh so much. I never even seen before. Man when Josh started to show me all the things she learned I started to spit my new game with the females around school. I didn't get no girls so I started to talk to older girls myself.
       This made us change so much that I felt like we no longer was friends and no longer lovers. One day I called Josh and told her to come by. When she got to my house I told her I wanted to talk to her because we became so distant from each other. She didn't want to talk thought. She was so made at me and I couldn't figure out why. Then she told me. She told me she was mad at me because her girl friend didn't want to date her any more because of me. Only person Josh talked about was me and how we did things and her girlfriend thought she was cheating on her with me and if not that dreaming of being with me. So Josh got distant to show her we wasn't like that we was just friends but then notice she was lying to herself.
       Josh actually loved me in a way that amazed me. In my head I was thinking that she was lying because all we did was have sex nothing extra. It honestly made me wet to think of her loving me so I attacked her. I stripped her of her clothes and kissed her. But then I stopped. My heart started to hurt. It hurt because I noticed that all I was doing was hurting her more.
       I unmounted her and told her to get dress. She looked at me surprised and noticed I wasn't kidding. I told her I had to tell her my story. My story wasn't long not was it brief but it was enough to fill a time period.
I told her how I felt. I loved her in two different ways and it was scary for me. I didn't know how to express it but I did. I wanted to be with her but I couldn't. I wanted to be just her friend but I didn't know how. I needed her and I knew that for sure. I couldn't be without her. She was family since the time we was in diapers. I don't remember a day without her. I told her we need to try to be friends and there will be no more sex and I meant it. It hurt to say it but I knew that was the only solution.
       Days went by then weeks and Josh didn't come by. I knew then I lost my only best friend. I moped around the house and kept watching our old movies. Especially the ones she loves to watch. After about a month, she I heard a knock at my room door and she came barging in before I could answer. Then everything seemed to fall back in place like nothing ever happened we never had sex again but she was always my best friend. I always loved her and still this very day do.
       As we got older all feelings died for each other. She became a brother I never had since I was an only child. She was always on my side when I needed her and vice versa. Now she needed me and I'm going to be the best little brother she ever had.
       "Bae?" Jules walk through my bedroom door.
       "Yes?"
       "Can I come in?"
       "Yes. Why wouldn't you be able to? This is just as much as my room as yours."
       "You just looked like you was in deep thought and I didn't know if you wanted to be alone or not."
       "You should know by now that I always want your presence. Your always welcome to come to me even if I look like I'm in deep thought. You will pull me from my trance. Don't ever feel like you can't come to me at any time. Baby Girl."
       "I'm sorry, Lover. I just didn't want to interrupt you."
       "You can interrupt me at anytime, Baby Girl and I will listen."
       "Promise." She holds out her pinky and I take hold of it with mine.
       "I promise." I kiss her pinky finger which is so much smaller than mine and she kiss mine. She looks at me and smile the big smile that always seem to warm my heart then kissed me. Every time she kiss me my body gets cold with the chills. It makes no sense how much fire we have but one day I know the flame will die and that day I hope our relationship won't with it.
       "Bae. I got a question. Please be patient with me and don't get mad." I had to bring it up. I started to feel scared and wanted to cry away the pain since everyone I love leaves me.
       "I can't promise but I will do my best not to get mad baby." She took a deep breath and put her long chubby fingers on my face and bent down to kiss me.
       "Go ahead and ask me?"
       "What if the fire between us die. Will you leave me." I look down knowing I hit her in a soft spot with this question. I wished I could of took it back.
       "No." She took a long pause.
       "No I wouldn't leave you baby. I would do everything in my power to bring it back and when it don't. I will do this." She mounted me and kissed me hard and wanting. I kissed her back the same way as I rub her hips and ran my hands through her hair. She grab my hands and held then down above my head. I didn't fight her this time. I just let her have her way.