She Guides Me

Later today I was released to go home. I hand a big knot on my head but no concussion.

       I felt good in my own clothes and out of that hospital bed. Also, I felt good because I'm not hiding from my mom no more. I'm free from those mental chains I locked myself behind out of fear. Now I can just be me. I can be happy with the love of my life Juliet Heart Taylor. When we got in the car to head home. I laid on her shoulder and held her hand. We live 45 minutes away from the hospital so I took a nap.

      I dreamed that Jules had saved my life and guided me through the woods which I guess had to be my life. I fell a few times but she picked me up and carried me. She would every once in a while look up at the sky and say a prayer. This prayer was said in Hebrew so I really didn't understand her but she would repeat it each time twice.

      After she was done she would hold my hand and walk with me holding her heart. Her head was always up high and her posture was always straight as we walked. We had arguments and made up and even had heartwarming moments where we cried but in the end we always said I love you.

       It felt like forever before we seen the sun. She told me to run and jump. I was scared but I trusted her so I grabbed her hand kissed her hard then we ran toward the sun. When we jumped I felt like I could touch the sky. I felt like my heart was so high it couldn't come down to touch the ground. Then it happened. We was falling but I wasn't scared because Jules still had my hand and was smiling at me.

     We hit the water but I didn't hold my breath because I could breath. Air was all around me......

     "Dannie wake up, Love. Come on open your eyes." Jules voice ringed in my eyes so I instantly opens my eyes and kissed her gently on the cheek. "Whoa what was that for?" I just smiled at her and grabbed her hand as we got out the car.